[Shooting range] Rafe

"Fuck!" Rafe was shouting and kicking the things around in his room while I was on my phone looking for therapists for him.

"I hate him! I fucking hate him y/n! He has no right to do that!"

Rafe's always angry with his dad, every time he speaks he somehow manages to piss him off no matter what he does.

"I have an idea that could make you calm down." I said sitting up on his bed.

Rafe jumped as if he completely forgot I was in the room but walked over to me. "Yeah what's that?"

"There's this new place and I think you'd like it."

"Oh a place. I thought you meant something else." Rafe said lacing my hips.

"We both know that works, but I think we should try something new." I said kissing him.

Me and Rafe took his car to the shooting range. Even though Rafe's angry and I'm about to take him to a shooting range may not be the best idea, it might be good for him.

~~~~~~

God, watching Rafe shooting on the fake person has got to be the most attractive thing ever. The way his veins pop in his hands when he tightens his grip round the gun. Or the way he bites his lip when he's trying to get it into the 10 hole.

God he's so sexy.

"Are you just gonna lean there and bite your lip while watching me or while you shoot as well."

"Well I like the 1st option a lot more. So carry on."

"Come on let me show you." Rafe pulled me up to where he was standing and passed me the gun. "So stand like this."

Rafe was trying to put me in the best position to shoot the best, but I would rather be in a different position.

"No pull the trigger." Rafe whispered in my ear and kissed my neck.

It took me by surprise and I pulled the trigger without realising and completely missed the person.

"That was a bad try it again." Rafe whispered in my ear kissing down my neck while his hands were roaming around my stomach.

My breath hitched.

"What's taking so long baby? Take a shot." I took a deep breath and managed to get it in the 1st hole but I didn't even bother trying again.

"Well done baby. But it was still bad." Rafe turned me around and took off my glasses.

"But I'm not a gun psychopath who has killed people." I said knowing exactly where he was going.

I moved the gun off of the bench and I hopped on top of it moving Rafe in between my legs.

"So did that release your anger?" I said as I moved Rafe's face to my neck, and he began to suck and bite on it.

"A bit. But I have a thought in mind that can take away all my anger." He moved away from my neck and started kissing me.

"I'm not standing in your way then."

The make out was getting quick, so quick that I didn't realise Rafe was unbuttoning my shorts.

"Rafe." I sighed. "We can't do this right here."

He pulled away and looked at me weirdly. "Why? We've done it in public before?"

"Yeah, but knowing us." I traced his chest through his shirt. "We'll need something softer rather than a hard, stiff work bench."

"There's barely anyone around, come on."

I looked around and no one was around. I pulled him back towards my lips and he carried on pulling down my shorts and panties. I pulled away from him and started to remove his jeans and boxers.

"You got a condom?" I asked him.

"No, because I didn't think I was going out tonight. But we'll risk it."

Rafe pulled me towards the edge of the bench and was ready, but then. We heard a guard.

"Excuse me. We're closing." Fuck I'm so glad we had a wall to hide behind.

"Okay. We'll get our stuff and go." I said as if I wasn't just about to have sex.

"Cockblock." I heard Rafe groan as he tried to put his boxers back on.

"Maybe it was a sign."

"What do you mean sigh?" Rafe asked as he followed me outside.

"Maybe the risk we were about take, would've ended badly. So the guard came in and stopped us."

"Yeah but we could've added a shooting range to the places we've had sex." Rafe said as we got in the car.

"We'll come back next time. When you're as angry as you've ever been." I winked as we drove away.