[You're so smart] Pope

Me, John B and JJ were all chilling fishing and just talking about the gold and where it might be

"We already looked there. We can't go back it's to dangerous." John B said finally putting on his smart hat.

"Yeah but -" JJ was cut off when we heard shouting

"GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!" We heard Pope shouting.

He came over to us and was completely out of breath.

"Did you just run from your interview babe?" I asked him rubbing his back.

"Yeah, but I don't have time to speak."

Me, John B and JJ all looked at each other confused.

"I told the interviewers I'll be back so I've got to say this quickly."

Pope finally got his breath back and then stood up straight.

"The gold was taken because I overheard them all talking about it. It was Ward.  They saw him and they talked to Mrs Crain about it." The pieces were finally adding up.

"That's why Ward nearly try to kill you. He wanted to know if you knew John B."

"Exactly." Pope said to me. We all were brainstorming together and thinking is that all or do we need to think some more.

"Babe don't you want to get back to your interview?"

"Oh yeah."

"By the way. You're so smart I could kiss you right now." I gave him the look as if 'no don't you dare'

"Don't kiss me in front of the boys" He didn't listen to me he just kissed me and shouted

"Did it anyway!" He then ran back to his interview, while I stood there astonished about what he just did turning redder by the second.

"Geez I didn't know Pope also done PDA with you too y/n." JJ said to me

"You always have to ruin the moment don't you JJ?" John B asked playfully hitting him.

"What? I'm just saying?" Then they were playfully bickering while I just stood there smiling about how smart I am.