[You're gator food] John B

(A/n heads up Sarah isn't in this one).

"Okay everyone hold on!" John B shouted as we were about to drive through mud and water when the tide was going in.

"Are you sure this is a smart idea babe?" I asked holding on to the dashboard.

"Yeah. Nothing can go wrong." He held my hand as if he was trying to reassure me. "We'll be fine."

"All our plans go wrong John B! And this is gonna mark the top 5 this isn't gonna work!" Kiara said shouting out my boyfriend.

No one responded because John B was already driving down the mud. I've never held so tightly on a dashboard before.

"Shit shit shit." John B said as he tried to steer us back to the mud. He couldn't do anything and we ended up off the road and in a little lake. "Shit." John B said as he leaned back in the chair.

"Told you." Kiara said getting out of the van.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"To try and get back I not being stranded out here."

We all looked at each other then got out of the van and shut the doors. "Where to now? We're in the middle of nowhere! Yay!" JJ said.

"How about we walk back? It'll be better then being drowned alive." He carried on.

"Why don't you go get your dad's truck and we'll stay here to try and keep this van alive. I'm not dying in the middle of nowhere."

"Okay well who's coming with me?"

"I will! I need a new blunt! Sorry but it's important to me." JJ said flicking his used one into the dirt.

"Looks like we're staying down here." I said climbing on top of the van and sitting down.

I watched as JJ and Kiara walked away and Pope and John B were in the lake that was now knee deep.

"John B let's look for stuff to keep the van up and well y/n you can help but I know you don't want to."

"You know me way to well Pope." I said leaning back on my hands.

The two boys were walking round the lake looking for a stick or something like that but they haven't found anything.

"Since when did the tide come in so quickly? It's never been this quick?"

"Yeah it has. Remember when we went on that surf date? The walk there was so god damn long but when we came back it was super quick - "

As John B was speaking he got dragged under the water. "John B?!" I said jumping off the van and trying my best to get over to him quickly.

"Guys!" We turned around and John B was behind me.

I tried picking up him but he kept being pulled down, then Pope finally came over and we managed to pull him from above the lake.

"Are you alright?" I asked him as me and Pope helped him on top of the van.

"What the just happened?" I asked taking looking at the cut on his leg.

"I think I was the gator's lunch that JJ was talking about."

"Take my jacket." Pope said taking off his and wrapping around his leg.

"Thanks Pope. We're not going back in there. Well you're not y/n. You're not gonna get eaten by a gator."

"Well we're gonna be here a while if we can't get this van out of the lake." Pope said fully tying the jacket round his leg. "What's even taking JJ and Kiara so long anyway?"

"They probably got caught by the cops." John B said looking at me.

"We would never get caught by the cops. I know I'm reckless but something came up." JJ said getting the rope and hook out the car. "Holy shit did you get eaten by a gator?"

"Yeah but y/n and Pope saved me." John B said holding my hand.

"Yeah, yeah this is cute but come on. I was busy and didn't pick up my blunt. Put this on the back."

All of us helped get the van attached to Kiara's dads truck. JJ, Pope and Kiara got in the truck whereas me and John B were in the van.

"Thanks for saving my life." He said kissing me.

We were kissing for a while then we heard Pope shouting at us. "Guys! Stop kissing! When we get back to the chateau you can have all the time you want."

Pope got back in the van and John B started the van. "Woah!" He shouted as we started moving and back on the mud to drive back home.

"We're not stranding and nearly dead!" John B shouted.

"Well you nearly are. We should actually check that out. But yay! We're all alive!" I shouted in the same energy.

"That's the energy I expect!"