[Mrs Crain] John B

"Let's just hurry up and get this over and done with." JJ said as we got out of the van outside Mrs Crain's house.

"JJ has anyone ever told you that you're paranoid?" I asked climbing out.

"I'm not paranoid, I just know about all the Mrs Crain's stories."

We all laughed at JJ and he gave us death stares.

"Considering you're the craziest one in the group, you're being the scared one right now JJ."

"You know what John B. You've got y/n to protect you who do I have?"

"Your gun?" Kiara asked butting in. I high-fived her, at her comment as we climbed into the bushes.

"FYI JJ, y/n doesn't protect me. I protect her. Because that's what good boyfriends do." I heard John B say behind me.

"At this point I think John B's more paranoid about you then JJ is about Mrs Crain." Pope said nudging me.

I rolled my eyes at Pope's comment but looked at John B. He had his tough face on and was trying to catch up with me.

"Y/n you alright?" I laughed at him but kissed him on the lips.

"Stop worrying about me. I'm fine, I'm not going to die. I'm invincible."

"If only that was true babe."

"Oh! That's rude!" I said sarcastically and hitting him.

"Oh shit!" I jumped at JJ's sentence as some lights turned on and we all stumbled back.

"Shit! What was that?" John B asked as he pulled me into his chest.

"Lights you idiot. She has motion sensor lights." Pope said as he sat on the floor.

"We could uh move really slowly."

"Hey are you alright?" John B whispered to me.

"Yeah just jumped because of her god damn motion sensor lights." I laughed it off.

"You sure?"

"John B, stop worrying so much. If I get hurt you'll be the first person to know."

"Yeah well I just don't want to lose you okay? Especially when you are my girlfriend."

I went red at the comment I still haven't gotten used to the 'girlfriend' comment but I kissed John B on the cheek to reassure him.

"I don't want to lose you either but, we'll be okay."