[Unholy harmless fun] JJ

Me and JJ were laying on the hammock outside John B's house just cuddling while the others were in the house.

"The stars are so pretty." I said removing my hand from jj's chest and pointing up at the sky. "Not as pretty as you though." He said dragging my hand back down to hold his.

"JJ, as much as that line is cute, that is so old. Be creative for once." He gave a little laugh then changed the subject. "If we get the gold what would you do with your 80 mill?"

(A/N I know they get 100 million each but because you're dating JJ I divided it by 5 so now you all get money evenly but Sarah's cut still comes out of John B's)

"I don't know. I'll probably just save up. Because who knows? Maybe I want to spontaneously move to Hawaii?" I said laughing."What about you?" I asked carrying on.

"Move out from my dad's. Because I can't keep living with John B, I need to get away from my dad. So maybe a little place would be nice. And maybe you can stay some nights and have some alone time."

JJ declared poking his fingers playfully on my stomach. "That's so sweet. And alone time would be amazing. To do cute things not just unholy things."

JJ gave out a loud laugh and looked at me. "Yes cute things but maybe also unholy things?" He asked giving puppy dog eyes.

"Okay maybe sometimes unholy things." I said laughing in response. "Good. So do you want this to be an unholy sometimes moment?" JJ asked.

"Why not?" I said turning to face him. We started making out and he pulled me onto his lap. But we eventually fell off the hammock because the weight was uneven.

I fell on top of him, pulled apart and we just laughed at each other. The boys and Kiara came running out.

"Are guys okay, we heard a thud?" Pope asked putting on his concerned parent mode.

Me and JJ looked at each other and laughed. "Yeah we're okay we were just having some harmless fun." JJ said looking up at me.

Kiara rolled her eyes and walked back into the house because she already knew the harmless fun. "Let me guess that harmless fun is an unholy harmless fun?"

John B said putting his hand on his chin. "Pff no. JB you think so lowly of me." I said sarcastically.

"Oh no, he didn't mean you personally, he meant yours and jj's relationship." Pope said putting his arm on JB's shoulder.

"Nah I'm just kidding you guys go have some harmless fun! But just be quiet because it's like midnight and we're heading to bed." Pope declared walking into the house JB not far following behind.

"So harmless fun ay?" I said grabbing jj's hat and putting it on my head. "Yes you ready to have harmless fun." JJ said poking my sides.

"Unholy harmless fun." I said correcting him. "Okay. Unholy harmless fun." He said sarcastically.

We didn't bother going back on the hammock because we knew we would fall off so we went to the beach behind some rocks so we had a bit of privacy.

And had some unholy harmless fun.