[Daredevil] JJ

Me and JJ have the same personality's, pretty much

Me and JJ have the same personality's, pretty much. Other then I don't do drugs. And I have a family that love me. Other then that we're very alike.

"JJ if you do it I'll go on that date with you." I said to him. Right now we're on my boat and we were chilling. Just the two of us.

"Okay. Watch me!" He grabbed his beer and stood on the edge of the boat.

"Ready when you are y/l/n!" He shouted at me.

I walked to the steering wheel and went at full speed. Not a lot of the beer was getting into his mouth but some of it was. Then all of a sudden he fell off the boat.

As soon as I saw him fall, I stopped the engine and looked over the boat.

"JJ! JJ!" I start panicking because I couldn't see him. Then he came up from the water. And I gave a thankful sigh.

"I think my heels touched the back of my head." I laughed at him, then helped him back on the boat.

"So I think you owe me that date." He said as if he didn't just nearly break his back.

"You nearly broke your back and you're worrying about a date with me?" I said laughing that sentence out.

"It's you. I could never lose a bet, especially if the winner gets to go on a date with you," He winked at me as I walked up to the steering wheel and started driving the boat back to the dock.

After driving for a bit JJ came up next to me and put his hand round my waist.

"So where we going for that date?"