[I can't] John B

I wasn't invited to the midsummers, being a pouge, but me and JJ snuck in and did very, very dumb things. As us two got kicked out, we were laughing at the previous things we've done until I saw John B, going to kiss Sarah.

"Oh," JJ didn't notice you being sad until he looked up.

"Oh, y/n I'm so sorry -"

"It's fine I should've realised how close those two were getting." JJ put his arms around me and he me walked me back to my house.

~ The next day ~
~ John B's P.O.V ~

"Hey guys where's y/n??" I asked JJ, pope and Kiara.

"I don't know she's normally here super early." JJ said taking a smoke.

"Exactly."

"Maybe she's grounded because she went to the midsummers." Oh shit, what if she did?

"Yeah maybe, or she had too much alcohol." I said laughing it off.

"Nah, that's not it, me and JJ were with her the whole night. I think she had what? 1 beer?" Pope said then JJ finished him off.

"Yeah. And you know y/n can handle her alcohol." JJ said Laughing at the thought of y/n.

"Well let's just get out onto the marsh, and hopefully she'll be here tomorrow." Kiara said getting bored of the conversation. We grabbed some things, then went out to the marsh and just chilled out on the boat. But my thoughts kept going towards y/n. Her mum never grounds her only takes away her phone or her guitar. There's something she's not telling me.

~ Your P.O.V ~

After JJ walked me home, I spent the whole night lying in my bed. I eventually fell asleep, but woke up normally at 7 because I would normally be round John B's now, but I couldn't bare to see him right now.

"Y/n?" My mum me asked as she came into my room and saw me cuddled up in my blankets and looking out the window.

"What's wrong? What happened?" My mum asked again as she sat on the bed.

"John B. At the midsummers. He kissed Sarah." I sat up then my mum gave me her famous hugs as I cried on her shoulder.

"He never seemed like the cheating type. Always such a kind boy, always had you here by curfew. So out the blue." I sobbed more into my mum's shoulder then pulled away.

"I know, so can you just say you grounded me in case he comes knocking?"

"Anything for you y/n." She kissed me on the head then left my bedroom but I carried on laying on the bed thinking of what to do.

A couple hours later, my phone was going off like crazy from Kiara asking where I was but I kept ignoring her. As I played random chords on the guitar i heard John B talk outside with my mum. I looked out the window and saw him pretty much begging.

"Please let me see her Mrs y/l/n. Please."

"I'm sorry I can't. She's grounded." Thank God she's going along with the plan I  thought to yourself.

"But just one sentence I need -"

"John B I can't, as much as it breaks y/n's heart I can't let her see you. Now goodbye." My mum shut the door in and I  felt relieved that my mum actually went through with what I told her

As I looked out of the window, I saw John B kicking the pebbles and grass shouting to himself.

"I'm and idiot. I'm an idiot." Over and over again, I mean he did deserve it. He cheated on me.

~ The next morning ~

I've been doing some thinking. I decided to act as if I didn't see John B and Sarah and see if he comes clean about it. So, that's why I went out on the marsh today.

"Rise and shine dickheads!" I shouted to John B and JJ as I entered the house.

"Jesus y/n. Why so early?!?"

"Because I know you hate it!" I said pulling jj's pillow away.

"Hey babe I thought I heard you come in."

"Oh you thought you heard her? Bloody well England heard her!!" JJ said to John B as he was clearly pissed off at me.

"Sorry j. And hey babe."

I went to kisshim on the cheek then I sat down on the sofa and just chilled.

"I thought you were grounded?" John B asked me,

"Oh yeah I was, but I said to my mum that can you take away my phone and guitar instead and she said fine, I risked my guitar to hang out with my boyfriend." I said cutely even though it hurt me.

"Oh thank god, I couldn't bare not seeing you another day." I laughed at his response and the three of us just carried on talking until Kiara and Pope got here then the 5 of us went onto the marsh.

"So Kira? How was it without me yesterday?" I asked taking off my top.

"It was a bit hectic, but we were mainly just missing you. I missed the girl gossip we have." Kiara said nudging my shoulders.

"Yeah the gossip -"

"Especially about midsummers did you hear?" Kiara asked me and even JJ turned around.

"What? Hear about what?" JJ asked the two of us.

"Apparently Sarah cheated on Topper." Me and JJ looked at each other with "shit" written on your faces and then turned to Kiara.

"Do you know who she cheated with?" I asked her as if the whole town may of known.

"No. I don't think anyone does."

Relief rushed through my body and I fell backwards onto the boat and sighed. Thank god then John B came up to me on the boat.

"Hey babe." He whispered to me.

"Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you?" I nodded my head and he asked me to come into the water with him so we could speak more privately.

I dived in whereas John B just jumped in and walked over to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked even though I knew what he was going to tell me.

"I kissed Sarah Cameron." I gave out a sigh then looked at John B.

"I know, I saw you. That's why I didn't come out yesterday. I didn't know how to react. But I'm glad you came clean out."

"I'm sorry it was the heat - wait? What?" I gave out another sigh and just went over his eyebrows.

"I forgive you, but please don't don't do it again." I asked begging him.

"I would never. I love you." I smiled at him then kissed him on the lips.

"I love you too."

JJ, Pope and Kiara all jumped into the water and splashed us two.

"GET A ROOM!!" They all shouted at us two.