[Then why did you do it - Part 2] JJ

(A/n since so many people wanted a party to the previously JJ imagine I decided to finally write one. Enjoy).

I watched him walk away but I needed to ask him the question I've been worrying about. "Did you ever love me?"

He stopped in his tracks and turned around. "Of course I did. I wouldn't of said it if I didn't feel it."

"Then why did you break up with me?"

"I don't know." And with that he took one last look at me then walked away.

~ JJ's P.O.V ~

I walked away from y/n and I thought she may of asked me to stay but she didn't she let me walk away. I mean I didn't expect anything else but it still hurt like a bitch.

I knew there was only thing to set my head straight. Normally it would be get high but that wasn't gonna be the right answer now.

So, I started walking.

I knocked on the door.

"Oh hey JJ! She's in the kitchen!" I nodded my head and walked into the kitchen.

"JJ? What are you doing here?"

I took a deep breath. And finally decided to say it. "We need to break up. I realised I only dated you because I was heart broken of her."

"Of course! Why did I ever thing that JJ Maybank would ever want to date me?! I was - " Danielle was screaming at me but I wasn't paying attention.

But then I saw y/n in the corner in the room.

"I'm still not taking you back." She said to me as she walked forward.

"What? How?"

"Why would I take you back? You broke my heart for no reason! And then you started dating her. Then said you loved me but didn't act like it. And now you can't even pay attention to her." Y/n said leaning against the door frame.

"You know I love you! I don't know why I did it! Okay? And I thought dating her would be the answer! But no! And I've now lost the most important thing in my life!" I walked forward to where y/n was but Danielle shouting at me even louder stopped me.

"And now you're just going to walk away! I can't believe you!"

I looked back at the door frame and y/n was no longer there. There's was nothing there. Ever. I was imagining it.

"Yeah maybe I am leaving you because I never wanted to be with you!" I walked out the house and back to mine.

~ Your P.O.V ~

When JJ walked away from me I felt a sense of relief come over me but there was nothing JJ could've done to ever make it right.

"Maybe mum was right. Maybank's will always be dickheads." I got up from the beach and started walking back to mine.

Just as I was about to cross the road I saw JJ leaning up against a lamp post.

"Maybank's will always be dickheads? Then why did you date me?"

"You're not here! You're not here." I said.

"Even though you believed what your mum told you, you still dated me because you felt the connection between us. And you can't say you don't miss it."

"Stop it! You're just my imagination! Leave me alone!"

"If I'm in your imagination then why are you thinking about me?" JJ walked away and he turned the corner. I wanted to chase him to see if he was real but I knew he wasn't.

"He's not worth it. He's not worth it." I said to myself.

~ The next day ~

I decided to ignore everything about JJ the best I could so us 5 could go on the boat again. Without it being awkward and it worked.

"Wait? So you're telling me a vegetarian guy ordered the fish?" John B asked Kiara as we were all on the boat and she was telling us about a story about a vegetarian guy ordering a fish.

"Yeah it was crazy. Me mum and dad were all laughing about it. And he didn't know what we were laughing about."

All of us were laughing like crazy until JJ decided to front flip into the pool.

"Oh so we doing show offs now?" Pope asked doing a back flip. John B soon following him.

"So? What's with you and JJ? You two haven't talked today?" Kiara asked me sliding up to me.

"Um we talked about it he ever loved me and he said of course. Then I asked why did he break up with me and he didn't know why."

"He still loves you though. You can't deny that."

"I know and I still love him. But I don't think I can put all my faith in him again if he might break my heart again."

"He might. That's only a tiny bit. He won't do it, I know him and so do you - "

"That's what we thought the first time but he still did it. But I don't think I can. The only thing is I don't know if I can trust him."

"You can still trust him. You love him and he loves you. All you have to do is speak to him about why he broke up with you."

"Yeah, but how do I do that?" I asked having absolute no clue.

"Follow my lead." Kiara then stood up. She jumped into the marsh and splashed Pope and John B which lead into a massive splash fight but JJ was chilling by himself.

"I guess that's my queue." I said jumping in and swimming to JJ. "Hey." I said softly.

"Y/n! I- "

"I wanted to talk to you. I don't think we left things very well the last time we talked."

"Yeah we didn't." He laughed. "But I really need you to believe me about saying that I love you."

"I know you love me. I just don't know if I can trust you just yet. What you did to me really broke me. And I can't just forgive you like that and - "

I was cut off my John B splashing water at me. "Come on lovebirds join in on the fight." I didn't want to bring up the lovebirds so I just joined in on the fight as if nothing happened.

Can we really go back to lovebirds?