[Well played] JJ

Literally everyone knows that JJ isn't a child of God

Literally everyone knows that JJ isn't a child of God. And being his girlfriend didn't help. You would think it would make him more holyer but it made him worse. And even more unholy.

"You know what y/n." JJ said to me as we sat on the beach.

"What now JJ?" I said looking at him.

"Do you know how many pick up lines I have used on you."

JJ asked smirking as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Yes actually, 32. And 21 of them being dirty pick up lines."

I said leaning against his shoulder. "Yeah but you like the dirty ones don't you."

"I do but I like the cute ones as well." I said standing up and walking to the peer.

"You coming or what Maybank?" I shouted at him.

"I coming y/l/n!" JJ ran full speed then he put his arms around my waist as we fell into the sea together. As we popped our heads up I shouted at him.

"JJ!!!!" He completely ignored my comment.

"You ready for a pick up line y/n?" JJ asked me. "Aphrodite would be jealous of your beauty." He said putting a strand of wet hair behind my air.

"Be careful, compliments like that started the Trojan war." I replied quickly.

"Now that's why you're my girlfriend because you match my snarky comments."

I smirked at him, grabbed his face and kissed him. As he kissed back we fell back into the sea but then popped back up.

"You do know we've never done it in the sea." JJ said touching my sides.

"And I plan to keep it that way, if you're still a horny bastard we can do it in my room if you're quick enough."

"Let's see how fast we can run then y/n." JJ said winking at me then literally swimming out the sea then sprinting to my house.

"You horny bastard" I smiled to myself.