[You're fine the way you are] Rafe

(A/n this is a request for secret_user44 about Rafe and I was thinking about doing other imagines about Rafe so let me know what you think. Also if want a request imagine message me of comment. I hope you enjoy the imagine).

~ Your P.O.V ~

I drove round to Rafe's house to drop off all the hoodies I've stolen from him and to see him. We haven't really been hanging out a lot recently and it's starting to worry me. I knocked on the door and Ward opened it.

"Hey Y/n what you doing here?"

"I've come to drop off the hoodies I've stolen from Rafe." I said laughing.

"Well he's in his room." Ward let me in and I walked up the stairs to Rafe's room. I was about to open the door but I was locked.

"Babe. It's me y/n. Can I come in?" I asked knocking on his door.

"Um yeah, hold on I've just got to put something away."

I nodded my head and realised he couldn't see it. "Okay." I waited for a little bit then Rafe opened the door with a smile on his face. "Hey babe." He said as he kissed me on the lips. "Why'd you come round?"

"Oh I came round to drop off all the hoodies I've stolen." I said as I walked into his bedroom and put the bag on his bed.

"Damn you've stolen loads."

"That's what girlfriends are for." I smiled getting them all out the bag.

~ Rafe's P.O.V ~

"That's what girlfriends are for." She smiled then started getting them all out the bag.

Am I really worthy of having a girlfriend? I looked around the room and saw the bag of cocaine sticking out the drawer, then the empty vodka bottle on  top of the pile of clothes.

"Have you ever doubted being with me?" I asked y/n.

She turned around so quickly it was unbelievable. "Doubted being with you? I have never thought about that. Don't tell me you are." She said as she looked at me with worry in her face.

"Well yeah. But it's only because of all the drugs and alcohol I've been doing lately. I know I tried to stop but life's been so hectic lately and that's not comfort thing and I just don't think you deserve me." Towards the end of the sentence I chocked and a tear fell down my face.

~ Your P.O.V ~

Rafe started crying and I wiped a tear from his cheek. "I don't mind that you've started drugs again and drinking because I know you only do it when life gets tough." I sat him down on the sofa. "And I know you feel like I don't deserve someone like you. But that's not how I think of you. You're the perfect person for me and I couldn't ask for a better person for me."  

By the end of my little speech he was fully crying and I signaled to fall back on the bed and for him to cuddle up with me.

"Don't ever doubt about you being with me. The only time I would leave you is if (insert your celebrity crush) but that's never going to happen. I would never leave you because I love you." Rafe looked up at me and in the eyes.

"I know I just get doubtful because I feel like that sometimes. But I know you love me and I love you." He gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"I love you and don't forget that." I said to him.

"I won't never again."