[Mainland] John B

(A/n disclaimer, Sarah isn't in this one. And JJ comes with him to the mainland instead off Sarah).

~ John B's P.O.V ~

"Come on there's meant to be some posh library where there will be stuff about the gold." I said to JJ as us to walked into this fancy ass college looking the part because we bought some decent suits from a charity shop.

"Who has this much money to go to a school like this? Come one? I can't even afford text books nevermind something like this." JJ turned around in circles looking round at all the details while people looked at us weirdly.

"JJ what the hell is wrong with you?!?" I said in a shouted whisper.

"What?! Look at this place!... Yo! Imagine if Pope come to a college like this! We could spend so-" I slapped him round the face and he stepped back.

"Okay. Okay I'll shut up." He held his cheek and we walked around trying to find the library.

Us two idiots walked through some tall as doors and we were greeted with this big ass library.

"Holy shit!" Me and JJ said at the same time.

"Shhh!!!" We both turned around and saw some posh kooks moan at us.

"Geez they're definitely kooks," JJ whispered to me which I gave a little laugh, then we started are way through the library.

*******

"Hey J - " I was cut off when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry." She said then walked passed me. But I turned around and she looked like a kook.

"Hey um excuse me?" She turned around and gave me a light smile then nodded her head.

"Are you a kook?"

"Don't you mean do you cook?" I screwed my eyes shut realising what I just said.

"No, it's just - do you go to school here?"

She walked closer so it was more of a comforting distance and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, I just got the scholarship. And for the record I know what a kook is I grew up in the outer banks." she held out her hand. "Y/n." I gladly took it.

"John B."

She nodded her head then walked away. "Wait!" Y/n turned around again then titled her head.

"Sorry. It's just. Do you know anything about the royal merchant? If there's any books here."

Y/n didn't say anything, she just motioned for me to follow her and we walked up a couple of steps.

"These are all the books about myths. The royal merchant is one of them, the people in charge don't want people to believe it's real. But I believe it," She turned and smiled at me then grabbed a book, the thickest one out of there but then opened it.

"This has everything you need to know about it. And find me if you need anymore." I nodded my head then waited for her to walk out a bit before going to find JJ.

~ Your P.O.V ~

I just showed John B the royal merchant ship books then walked back over to my corner where I binged watched Netflix, because they had it free here if you knew how to hack it properly.

"Hey get off them!" I quickly changed the tab and turned around to see y/bff/n.

"I swear to god I'm going to kill you!"

I got up and playfully hit him.

"Okay, sorry, chill. But why you using this schools laptops? You have Netflix at home." I sat back in the chair, sighed fiddling with my fingers.

"My mum left again. And my sister got fired so he cut most of the electric. So, I hacked the schools laptops to watch Netflix." Y/bff/n leaned in and gave me a hug.

"It's fine. And plus you can always come round to mind to watch Netflix." I laughed as we got up and I grabbed my bag.

"Come on let's go. To watch teen wolf!" He said playfully running out of the library.

"Y/n," I turned around when I heard a faint whisper and it was John B with a blonde guy.

"Yeah?" I walked over to him and crouched down to his level.

"What does this mean?" He handed me the book and it was written in some random ass language/symbols.

I walked passed them and over to a laptop, logging in to my dodgey account and translated it.

"It's just a bunch of random words."

"Royal, Gold, Tunnel, Wood, Brick, Money, Mine, Lonely." I turned around to see the blonde guy speak.

"Yeah JJ we can read."

John B grabbed a piece of paper then stood up straight. "Back to the pouges." They both saluted each other then turned to look at me.

"Thanks y/h/c." JJ said to me.

"Thanks Miss y/n." John B said in a posh vocie.

"You're welcome Mr John B." I said saluting back putting on the same voice.

Then one thing took me by surprise be kissed me on the lips. He pulled me into his body and I felt him smile as did I.

Then once we ran out of breath we pulled apart. We smiled at each other and I went red.

"Hopefully I'll see you in the outer banks soon. Or the library if we need it?"

"Well you won't see me here often so most probably the outer banks."

"I'll notice you by your (insert something that people spot you by e.g - your hair, eyes, body, clothes....)."

I nodded my head then kissed him one more time.

"I'll see you in the outer banks."