[Get to know me] John B

My mum and dad both own this tiny little corner shop

My mum and dad both own this tiny little corner shop. All of it is very affordable so it's mainly for pouges.

And let me tell you because of how small outer banks is, you get to keep note of all the cute boys. Especially the pouge. Those are the best looking ones.

Today it's been pretty empty, my mum was cleaning and stocking the shelves. Whereas my dad went to the mainland to get more stocks.

"Y/n can you get the ladder from the cupboard please?!?" My mum shouted/asked me from the end of the shop.

"OKAY!" I shouted back.

I walked into the cupboard and grabbed the ladder. Then gave it to my mum.

"Do you want any help?" I asked because the till is boring.

"No, I'm good this is the last shelf. But your dad will be back in about an hour so you can help him." I nodded my head as I groaned but walked back to the till.

Just as I was about to give up and walk to the back room I heard 2 teenage boys walk in.

"So what do you think she wants?" I heard one of them ask. Because the only thing to do in his shop is ease drop.

"We should just get her money so she can get another dolphin tattoo." The other said and I couldn't help but laugh a little.

I decided to count the money in the till so we won't have to do it when closing.  Then the guy with long fluffy hair and a bandana round his neck came towards the till.

"Xcuse me?" He asked me. I looked up and closed the till.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have any dolphin, turtle or anything to do with the sea stickers or badges?"

I thought to myself for a minute then walked into the back to grab as box with badges and stickers like that.

"Here." I dumped it on the counter. And then the bandana guy said

"Oh good I thought you just went to the back and leave me."

I laughed at what he said but looked back at him. "No, I'm not that rude. A little bit, but not a lot."

He frowned at me and stopped rummaging through the box and looked at me. "I highly doubt that you're rude."

I laughed a little and looked at him. "I'm not rude or mean, I just do it when people are rude to my friends."

He leaned on the counter (like the gif) and the smiled. "Still can't see that." I leant on the counter in front of him and looked him in the eyes.

"Well then you don't know me that well."

"Then let me get to know you." I pulled a 'well done' face then looked back at him.

"Fine." Then his friend came next to him and looked at us two.

"Ohh I sense sexual tension. I'll come back in two seconds."

His friend left the crate of beer on the counter then left the shop.

"I'm John B by the way." He said started to get the money out.

"It's on me. And y/n." I said sliding the crate over to him.

"Then I'll see you at the wreak tomorrow at 3." He grabbed three stickers and the crate then left.

"Shit I'm working then." My mum came out from the back and looked at me.

"Yes you can have tomorrow off to go on a date with him."

I smiled and carried on counting the money from the till.