[It's not you] JJ

I was watching Captain America: Civil war. Then I heard noises outside my window.

"What the?"

I walked towards my window and saw JJ trying to climb the pipe. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity, then opened the window.

"Hey idiot!" I shouted down to him. Which made him look up from the pipe.

"It's 12pm. And broad daylight. You can just knock on the door no one's home!"

"I didn't want to meet your parents like - like this."

He looked directly up and I saw the bruises and scratches on his face.

"They're not here. Just hurry up."

I waited for JJ to run round the front of the house before running to open the door.

"Are you - actually don't answer that. I know you're not."

I grabbed his bicep and pulled him into my bathroom.

"I have a cotton pad and water." I said going through my cupboards.

"It's fine they've done the job before they can do it again."

I heard the hurt in JJ's voice when he said that. And I started wetting the cotton pad.

"This is going to sting."

"I know."

JJ held my left hand as I dabbed a few cuts on his forehead. Every one he winced in pain.

"Nearly done. Just one more."

I dabbed the last one on his neck, and it was right next to a hickey I gave him.

"The hickey I gave you is still there."

I said touching it.

"Well you do give good hickeys that stay there a while."

"Oh and you don't."

JJ pulled me in between his legs, then switched with me so I was sitting on the sink.

"I know I leave long lasting hickeys. But that makes sure that boys know that you belong to me."

I smiled then me and JJ started making out. I felt his arms starting to lift up my top but then he trembled back.

"Hey? What's wrong?" I asked jumping off the sink and towards him.

"I - just I've never asked you if I can leave hickeys. It's just my dad leaves bruises without me - "

"Hey. Hey. JJ chill, you don't need to ask to leave hickeys. And you're not your dad. You're very far from it."

"What if I turn out like him?"

"You won't me and the pouges will make sure of it. We all love you too much especially me."

JJ nodded his head then pulled me in a hug.

"Does anyone else know about your dad?" I asked pulling away.

"No. I don't want to trouble everyone."

"You won't be troubling us, but at least I know. It's good to tell someone."

"Even if I didn't tell you. You'd figure it out."

"True." I said laughing trying to lighten the mood a bit.

"Now can I finish civil war? Or do I have to make out with you?"

"We can watch it then we can make out." JJ said smirking.

I rolled my eyes, as I walked up to my bedroom and press pause on the film. We got to the bit where they were in the prison until me and JJ started making out.

Out clothes were way off and JJ was about to go down on me, but then he paused.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded my head and smiled. "It's not out first time. You don't need to ask."

I kissed him in response

******

"Okay. Now that was the best one yet." I said out of breath.

"You say that every time."

"Well this time is definitely true."

We both laid there in silence and then I felt JJ touching his bruises on his chest.

"Do you want me to clean those up as well?" I asked sitting up.

"Please?"

"Then why did we just have sex?" I asked picking up my clothes and getting changed.

"Because I wanted to go down on you." JJ said putting on his jeans.

"You horny blondie."