[Who's Smarter?] Pope

"Pope I'm telling you! X is 45!" I shouted showing him my working out.

"No it's not! It's 40!" Me and Pope were currently arguing (in a playful manor) about what X was.

This was a thing that we keep on doing. When Pope asked me to be his girlfriend he knew I was pretty smart. So, we have weekly dates where we work out an answer to something. Whoever the quickest person is, was the winner. We're tied 7-7.

"How did you get 40?! It's not possible!" I shouted putting down my notebook.

"It is! Look!" Pope placed down his notebook and showed me his working out. He followed the rules of the equation and he ended up getting 45.

"Boom! I told you it was 45! Never underestimate me!" I shouted doing a little happy dance.

"Now, put the tally on the board."

"I hate this." Pope grabbed the white board pen and added another tally to my side.

"What? Is that 8-7 now? I think it is!" I danced even more.

"I'll make a comeback, I'm smarter then you despite what the tally says." Pope said leaning over the table.

"Keep telling yourself that. But we all know I'm the smarter one." I leaned over the table to kiss Pope on the lips, just as I was about to sit on the table the door burst open.

"So that's why - idiots. What are you doing here?" I asked trying to seem like they walked in on us actually working.

"Y/n we know you were making out. But we've got this huge thing - "

"Can we cheat off you two in the maths test?" JJ asked ignoring John B's plan.

"That's what you came in here to say?" I asked the two idiots.

"Well the test it tomorrow first period I need to know if I should - " Pope cut them off as he walked them out of his bedroom and shut the door in their face.

"CAN WE CHEAT OFF YOU ON THE MATHS TEST?!?!" I heard JJ shout.

"NO YOU IDIOT!" Me and Pope both shouted at the same time.

Then he walked back over to me smiling. "I hate being smart sometimes."

"You mean being an idiot, because that tally says otherwise."

"Stop bringing up the tally. I'm smart and that's why you love me."

"You are smart. And I do love you," I said putting his lips back on mine. "But I'm smarter."