[Stopped heart beat] John B

"Babe we can't make it through the storm

"Babe we can't make it through the storm. We're gonna die! We have to go back." I shouted at John B as the sea was getting rougher and lighting was striking.

"No, no we're going to get through this. We're not that far out." He was trying to get ahold of the wheel but it was spinning too much to fully control it.

"We're gonna end up going over!" I said holding onto the pole for dear life.

"No we're not we're nearly there look!" I followed the way he was points and it's true I saw land.

"Well you better hurry up!"

Just as John B picked up speed the boat flipped over. "JB!" I shouted as I lost my grip.

I plunged into the water and fumbled to get the life jacket on, why didn't I keep it on on the boat? I tried my hardest but the tide was resisting my movements. Eventually, it was on and tight and I managed to get to the top but John B was nowhere to be seen.

"John B! JOHN B!" I shouted treading water. "Y/n! Y/n!" I paddled around trying to find him and I eventually did.

I hugged onto him for dear life. "I was so worried I was gonna lose you!" I said crying.

"You'll never lose me." He whispered kissing my cheek.

Just as I was about to lean my head up to look at him again I felt dizzy. "Babe, my head hurts."

~ John B's P.O.V ~

"Babe, my head hurts." I turned around to look at y/n and there was blood forming on her forehead.

"Woah, y/n you're gonna be fine. Just look at me." Her eyes kept closing and she was struggling to stay floating. "Come on. Hold on."

I was frantically trying to find a way to get help but there was no one. Until I saw a boat heading my way. I waved my hands and it felt like forever until they finally came up to us.

"What's wrong with her?" One of the men said to me.

"I don't know we fell off the boat and her head started bleeding and she felt dizzy, her eyelids....." I trailed off as she took her away to one of the cabins.

Eventually, I walked into the cabin and her head was bandanged to stop the bleeding. "She's gonna be okay, right?"

"Yeah, she just hit her head and has a slight concussion nothing to worry about. You're lucky we had a medic on board and was so close to you." The man said to me.

I let out a sigh of relief as I looked over at y/n and saw that she was breaking fine.

~ Your P.O.V ~

I opened my eyes and woke up in a way to comfy bed considering I was just at sea. "Huh?" I whispered as I looked around. I was in a cabin, in a bed and John B was holding my hand as he fell asleep on the bed.

"JB, babe." I whispered trying to wake him up. "Hm?" He asked squinting his eyes.

"Wake up. Cause I'm awake and I don't know what happened."

He shot up and hugged me when I said I woke up. "God I thought you died. Your heartbeat stopped and you couldn't open your eyes."

I patted him on the back and smiled at him. "I wouldn't have died and let you go on the hunt all by yourself."

"Well it did look like that." He said laughing and kissing me.

"If I die before we become millionaires I'll haunt you and spend all the money in the after life."

"Let's hope it never gets to that." John B said kissing me.