[Dominat] JJ

(A/n hey this is a request for thebitxhwhosalone hope you enjoy. Also feel free to request and this involves smut by the way. Also italics means you're dreaming).

"Well I'll be gone a week and you've got to try and go that long without me." I said putting the bags in the car.

"Yeah but that's a week where I can't get any alone time with you. Why can't you just be left by yourself?" JJ asked putting his arms round my waist.

"Because my mum won't let me. But it's only a week you can last that long."

"No I can't. I can't do anything without you. Anything." JJ said whispering to me.

"You can do stuff without me. But you can mainly only do one thing I could help you but I'm gone this week."

"Y/n! Come on! We're gonna be late!" My mum shouted at me from the car.

"Have fun by yourself!" I said winking at JJ and getting in the car.

"But I want you!"

"I know you do! But there's some things you can do without me! And you know what they are!" I shouted back as we drove off.

"Can that boy hold off of sex for one week? There's no way your father and I was that much active back then."

"Omg mum! TMI! TMI!" I said covering my ears.

"Well I'm being honest. But you guys are only 16 so he can go a week long without anything."

"I don't want to have this conversation anymore with my mum." I said slouching down on the chair.

"I'm just saying he can survive - " I zoned out not wanting my mum to tell me what to do and don't about sex.

~ JJ's P.O.V ~

Y/n drove off for the week and that left me by myself. I could either third wheel and Pope and Kiara or go back to the chateau and be by myself.

"Well let's go be lonely!" I said as I started walking back to the chateau.

"Okay what can I do now? I've done everything!" I said getting up from the sofa after smoking a blunt. "Oh that's my phone!"

I grabbed my phone and it was a picture of from y/n. Saying 'stop watching a movie and smoking a blunt and see if I've left my phone charger in the top drawer'

I walked to the bedroom and opened the top drawer and there was a picture of y/n in her swimsuit.

'just in case you got lonely' she texted me

'that's rude I won't get lonely'

'well the conversation we were having said something else'

'i was just implying it I'm not gonna do it'

'course course 100%'

I left opened her text and laid down on the bed. "I'm not gonna do it. I'm not gonna do it." I said trying to go asleep and not think about y/n.

"Babe! You're home early!" I shouted at y/n as she walked into the chateau.

"Yeah my mum got what she wanted done so we could leave early! I'm so excited to see you!" She said seductively to me.

"Really you wanna show me?" I ask trying to get what she meant.

"I'm ready when you are."