[He's an idiot] Pope

I just found out my dickhead of a boyfriend cheated on me

I just found out my dickhead of a boyfriend cheated on me. And Pope was the only one who knew because the dickhead was a kook and I was pouge. And I felt like everyone else would be weird about it.

Yes, I know no secrets among pouges but this one could've effected my whole friend group.

Now me and pope were on the dock talking it out and he was trying to make me feel better. And it was helping a tiny bit.

"Is it he though? Like is something wrong with me?" I said skimming a rock in the marsh.

"No. There's nothing wrong with you. There's something wrong with him though. You don't cheat on a girl."

Pope said looking up at me giving me a small smile which I greatly returned back. "That's true. But I feel like I did do something wrong."

I stopped skimming rocks and sat down next to Pope as he looked at me.

"He's an idiot. For letting a girl like you go. It shouldn't matter if you're a pouge and he was a kook. Love is love."

I laughed a little at what he said at the end. "What it's true love is love." He said again nudging my shoulder again.

"You're such a romantic Pope. Any girl would he lucky to have YOU." I said poking his chest playfully with my finger.

We sat there in silence with just the bugs outside and the water making noises then Pope finally broke the silence.

"You know not every guy is like that. There are some nice guys out there who would treat you amazingly."

He looked over at me and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I know. It's just I'm scared. What if I find another one and they are like him."

"Well don't rush into a relationship. Wait it out. And just focus on yourself. Love yourself first." I laughed at pope's wise word as I looked at the sun set.

"Oh spaghettios. I've gotta go home. My mum's got friends round and she wants me back for dinner." I got up as well as Pope and we quickly ran back to my house.

We finally made it and we were both out of breath.

"Huh. Jesus thank God I don't run for a living." Pope said standing up.

"Same."

After we caught our breaths back. "Thanks pope for today. You've really taken my mind off of it." I said to him.

"Yeah sure anytime a boy cheats on you hit me up." I looked at him confused and then he realised what he said.

"Oh I didn't mean it like that. It's just -"

"I know what you mean." I said cutting him off. We stood there in silence then I decided to kiss him on the cheek.

"Bye Pope." I said opening the front door and waving him goodbye.

~ Third Persons P.O.V ~

He waved back but just stood their holding his check because the girl he liked just kissed him on the cheek. And he finished it off with a little happy dance.

But he didn't realise that she was watching him through the living room window. As he looked up he took off running and clicked his heels in happiness and she laughed at him from his stupid behaviour