[Pogue landia] John B

"Well that's one thing off my bucket list." I said as I got comfortable on the life boat.

"What? Nearly getting killed on a ship and losing everything we've searched this whole year for? Yeah that's definitely the top of my bucket list." JJ said to me as he got up straight.

"Yeah! Obviously! You guys never had that on your bucket list!?"

"I like you y/n. I like your vibe." Cleo said to me.

"Oh it's just one of my many talents." I said flicking my hair over my shoulder.

All the pouges laughed at me and we all talked until we made it on a deserted Island.

"Now this is amazing! Waves for surfing! Amazing beach and just us pouges! This is gonna be amazing until we find our way out of here!" Kiara shouted.

"What if we stay here? Nothing to worry about other than food. Just the 8 of us? It'll he amazing! It'll he our own private island!"

"Pouge lander!!" John B shouted kissing me on the cheek.

"Pouge lander!" We all shouted at the same time.

Everyone sat down on the beach talking whereas me and John B walked along the shore talking.

"You know this is pretty much our own home. With the pouges. Besides we have no roof or anything." John B said but realising it was falling apart as he was saying it.

"So what? We have no roof? But we have everything we need. Waves, the pouges. You." I said whispering the last bit.

"Ohhh. So you're looking forward to just me? Nothing else?"

"As long as I got you I'm cool. Even better when it comes with a private island and spending everyday with the pouges."

"I like the sound of that." John B said as he kissed me.

He snaked his arms round my waist and I put my arms round his waist as I put my hands under his t-shirt.

"Guys! We have a situation!" I heard Cleo shout at me and John B as we pulled apart.

"Later?" John B asked me.

"Later." I then turned back to Cleo. "What's the problem?"

"We don't have any food here? We have pineapple and that's it."

"That's not that bad. We could live on that until we make a fishing rod and a boat to go out fishing."

"Why are we taking advice from y/n? She's the youngest?" Pope asked acting as if he was the most sensible. Which he probably was.

"True. Who's the oldest?" Cleo asked.

"John B." Everyone said. (Sorry if he's not I don't know).

"Okay. John B what do we do?" Kiara asked him.

"Well we get the pineapple and split it between us. Then you guys can chill and leave me and y/n to have alone time." John B said as he came up behind me.

"Oh TMI big guy. We just want food." JJ said as him and Pope walked into the woods to get the pineapples Cleo was talking about.

"Good thing they focus more on food then our alone time." John B said twirling me around.

"Well if I wasn't dating you I would prefer food over any alone time."

"Oh that's rude."

"Truthful." I said running away from him and closer to the sea.

"So, where are we gonna claim our land? We need our own private space?"

"True true. But we could enjoy the sea? Wave jumping? Or having pineapple because we're alone we have loads of time for alone time."

"I want pineapple but we're gonna go wave jumping later." He said kissing me more passionately then ever. Then be turned it to be more steamer.

"Woah. You sure you just want to go wave jumping?"

"When you put it like that then no." John B said kissing me again.

"Well there's no point in disagreeing.