T&A

Publishers Note.

On this chapter, i took the last few paragraphs from the last chapter and placed it in this chapter because i had missed parts out and it just got confusing. so like yeah.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jayden was in the living room watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles like the kid he is, Dad was in the garden like usual and mum was in the kitchen so I headed to my room without any questions asked about me not being at school.

I was tired as fuck so I changed into my pyjama shorts and a vest top. As I jumped into my bed I got a text. 

OPEN YO DOOR!

Tiara

This girl is not serious.

Please do not tell me this girl is chilling outside my house.

I jumped out of my warm, comfortable, king sized bed and walked downstairs.  I swung the front door open and saw Miss Beauty herself standing there.

“Why you screwing for?” She asked in her beautiful New York accent

“YOU ,BITCH. I was happily about to swag about to my bed, all comfortable and shit and then you come and ruin everything” I pouted

She looked at me from top to bottom and mimicked my pout.

“It’s only 6pm, where you going about bed? You’re going to let me in and plus I ain't seen your momma in years, I miss her”

I looked at her and laughed.

 I opened the door wider and let her in. She flashed her pearly whites and walked in, the first place she headed off to was the kitchen. Anybody who knows my mama knows that she will always be in the kitchen.

I followed her into the kitchen and already saw that they were embraced in a hug.

“Mama! I missed you so much, how you been?” Tiara asked while smiling.

“How have I been? How have you been!? Look at you, all grown and everything! I ain’t seen you since you was a little girl, you have grown up so beautiful, Tiara!” My mum grinned

“Why, thank you, you haven’t aged a day since I last saw you, Mama” Tiara complimented

Wow, Tiara knew how to compliment a female.

“Oh stop it! So you living back here in California?”

“Yeah, only for a while though, I got a couple shoots then I’m back to New York.”

“Shoots? You’re a model? Well I’m not surprised actually!”

I wasn’t surprised either, she looked beyond beautiful today. She stood tall and proud in her black Gucci heels, might have to steal those. Her long brown hair now dyed a dark red and her make-up was perfectly done.

“Alright mum, I need to take my hoe to prostitute herself on Boulevard, be back soon” I smiled and put my arm around Tiara’s shoulder leading her away.

I saw the humour in my mum’s eyes but she smirked and continued her cooking.

“Nah, more like you’re the hoe and I’m the pimp, hun.” Tiara said to me as we walked to my room.

“But whose’s got the bigger house though?”

“But who models for Calvin Klein though?

“But who OWNS Calvin Klein though?