Adorn.

I put a song lyric in this song...who can recoqnise it?

ARMANI

I was in my room doing the last of my unpacking and blasting some Rick Ross when I got a text from a number I had never seen before.

Excuse me miss, I’m wondering if you would like to accompany me out tonight.

1-555-674-2983

Who else could it be? I smiled at my phone but decided to play hard to get cause I'm bad like that ;)

I watched TV to pass the time then I kept thinking about him…and his strong arms…and his brown eyes…and those lips. I couldn’t stop thinking about him. Damn this nigga had me on smash already, but the way he left me hanging today was cold, how am I supposed to know how he feeling?

I replied

Now that all depends on where we going ;) x

Armani

He replied almost instantly

You see, that’s a secret

Him<3

Hmm, alright then, it’s a date x

Armani

See you at 9 boo

Him<3

I sat on my bed thinking shit. I got a date with Langston Higgins. I looked at the time; I only had 3 hours to get dressed. Damn. I went into my perfectly arranged closet and picked out something to wear.

I jumped in the bath and got dressed. I saw on YouTube that The Rangers had uploaded two new videos, one of Julian stripping to Chris Brown – Strip , shit that was funny and one of my boys cat daddying :’) awrh I'm so proud of my boys , they can dance like crazy.

I did my hair, I pushed it to the side and put clips in it, I did my makeup really good if I say so myself. The whole shebang. Foundation, eyeliner, contour, mascara, eyebrow pencil and lip gloss. I put my Jesus chain in my purse; I got to be close at all times…

I normally put Vaseline on but hey I gotta make these lips kissable tonight ;) I then put on what I planned to wear. 8:55. just on time. I did the finishing touches and headed downstairs. I even stole my mums Red Bottoms to wear.

“Where you heading looking all beautiful” My dad asked

“I'm urm seeing a friend” I looked down

“Probably going on a little date with that Ranger boy” my brother decided to bring his input in as he walked past. He lucky I can’t run and chase him in these heels.

Be there in 5 baby.

Him<3

Awrh he called me baby.

I looked up from my phone and realised that my dad was giving me a full blown lecture about ‘The Rules’

“Oh be quiet Phillip and let her be, you can never be old and wise if you were never young and crazy” my mum must of saw the boredom in my eyes and decided it was about time I was saved.

“You have the keys to the house, you know what to do” she said to me

“But” My dad tried to get in there again

“No buts!” my mum dominated lol she’s a boss man.

SAVED BY THE BELL, the door bell rung. My dad was quick to open it. Langston was there with his fine self. He had flowers and everything although I think he was slightly shocked to see my dad at the door.