Desperation

Armani

I threw my phone down on the table and sighed. I told him about prom weeks ago, and now he has decided he isn't coming! I didn't purchase this prom dress for nothing.. Ugh

"Hey what's wrong?" Tiara asked me.

"Diggy won't be able to make it to prom."

"What? He has too!"

"Or she can just go with Lang..he has nobody to go to prom with." Chloe suggested.

"Yeah she is right Armani..besides you know you still got a little love for Lang."

"It's gonna be all awkward though..y'all gonna be doing y'all thang while we just sitting there I don't wanna cheat on Daniel."

"You already kissed Lang."

"Just the other day."

They both reminded of that day, I rolled my eyes and pushed my drink away from me.

"Fine..I'll talk to him but I'm not gonna do the do with him."

"I don't blame you boo, Daniel is a keeper."

"I know Tiara..I know."

"C'mon guys lets go."

We all stood up and left the restaurant making our way to go and purchase our shoes..

Julian

Later in the evening after I left Langston's, I will chilling at Tiara's place a little after the girls left.

I was sitting on her couch while her head was laid on my lap and her body was besides me.

I played with her hair as we watched TV.

"You know I'm taking you prom right?" I told her

"Boy, I done knew this from time ago"

"Oh, fo'real huh?" I looked down at her raising an eyebrow

"Of course" I watched as she giggled and stuck her tongue out at me

I don't know what I would do if she ever left me.

"What would you do if I told you I was messing with another chick?"

Her playful face went suddenly very serious; she sat up and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well first, I would find the hoe, dig her eyeballs out and then sacrifice her ass"

I smiled at her insane ratchetness.

"And with you? Eh, I would just tie you to a pole in my old neighbourhood and let my brothers take care of yo ass"

She laid herself back down in my lap.

"But I would never had to do that cause I know you would never do anything to hurt me like that, Julian" she whispered

"Of course I wouldn't, T" I leant down and kissed her lightly on her lips.

"Your my number one dime"

She smiled and grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers

"I love you boy"

"Baby, I love you too"

"As long as we were together I've never been happier than I am now ..you just make me feel a certain way a way spotlight never made me feel"

"You playing a nigga or are you serious?"

"Julian I'm serious .."

"Well, you know how I feel about you ..I love you if I ever lose you boy oh boy what the hell would I do"