Your Eyes.

ARMANI

 The clubs was one of them “Ladies Entry For Free” clubs. The music was LOUD almost deafening. After the long line wait outside, me and Chloe finally entered. I saw so many people that I had seen from tumblr but it was hella dark so I could only see from the flashlights. It’s actually unreal. India Westbrook and her sisters, Kim J, The Rejectz, Legacy and Ben J and I coulda sworn I saw Karruche Tran & Draya Michelle, I didn’t know this was their type of scene… I could find everyone except the one person I was actually looking for. I held Chloe’s hand, the club was overly packed and trust me I ain’t looking to get lost.  The DJ was changing the song.

“ALRIGHT OKAY, I GOT AN OLD TIME BANGER FOR Y’ALL, I BESS SEE YOU LADIES ON THE DANCEFLO’ He said through his microphone.

I heard the beat drop and I went crazy. I  lifted my hands up in their air along with everyone else  and dragged Chloe to the middle of the dance floor and I had to let loose.

Northern League - Gone In 60 Seconds.

This was a banger.

“MOVE YO BODY TO LEFT WHINE IT UP AND STOP, MOVE YO BODY TO THE RIGHT GIRL”

The music blasted through the speakers as I danced hard. I felt hands on my waist as I moved my hips. I smelt his smell. I knew it was him. Knowing that I danced harder, moving my bum and waist into him. I looked over at Chloe and she was dancing with Day, his hands on her bum and everything. I laughed as Langston’s hands moved from my waist and up my body. The song changed but I turnt around to face him. I smiled, he smiled and he hugged me. The song changed to A$AP ROCKY – Goldie. I loved this I had to buss out a couple moves on him. We danced until I had no breath left.

 The song stopped and I turnt around to face him. He looked like an angel like usual. Ne-Yo – Lazy Love started to play... He pulled me in close and l let his hands fall on my waist.

“Your life’s biggest temptation...” he whispered to me like he wanted to have his way with me right here, right now. The music was loud so I just about heard him. His hands moved up and down my body making me close my eyes and dance into him.

 “Langston, you are hands down the nastiest freak I’ve ever laid eyes upon” I laughed

He winked at me and took my hand while messing around on the dance floor. Everyone was having a good time dancing, well I know Day, Chloe and Julian was.

“I need to go toilet” I tiptoed and shouted over the loud music to Langston.

He nodded and started to take me to the ladies toilets but I stopped him.

“You don’t have to take me you know” I laughed raising an eyebrow

“Nah we gotta finish off what we started” he winked at me again

I laughed and let go of his hands.

“No I’m okay daddy” I blew him a kiss and tried to walk off but even this part of the club was just as packed out as the front. I pushed my way through the crowd and eventually found the toilets. I walked in and they looked as trampy as hell. Weave and make-up everywhere.

“Damn, why girl’s gotta be so unclassy fo” I whispered to myself as I stepped over a used period pad

The toilets were empty, tiny and they stunk. The music was still pounded through each room in the club but it sounded slightly muffled in the toilets. I walked towards the mirror.

Hair. Check

Make-up. Check

Legs. Check.

Bag. Check.