Lions,Tigers & Bears.

Armani

Langston took my hand and whisked me off into the night in his Range Rover. I was excited, happy and ready all at the same time but I felt very wrong at the same time. 

The car ride was silent but the silence spoke 1000 words. Besides the occasional glance, the radio filled the silence around us.

When we pulled up outside the venue, I was in awe. It was beautiful. It was massive. I couldn't describe the place even if I wanted to. I didn't know our school could even afford a place so beautiful. 

A luxerious white carpet led up the stairs to a stunning mansion. Along the side of the carpet, stood hosts and hostess dressed swarvely in white attire. As each couple entered, they flashed the cameras in their hands making everybody feel like they was at some type of A List event.

I couldn't wait to get in. I looked over at Langston who was staring down at me intently with a slight smile on his lips.

"What?"

He shook his head and laughed giving me a flashback of our first date..

I bit my lip and chuckled to myself as he pulled up to the front of the mansion where a chaffeur took our car and parked it round the back. Lang got out the car first and opened the door for me, taking my hand and helping me out. He laid his hand on my waist as we walked up the stairs and the cameras flashed.

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful tonight, Armani" He spoke through his smile as he leaned into me for the pictures.

"No, you left out that tiny little detail" I smirked up at his gorgous face. Oh how i missed that smile. 

He looked down into my eyes and I stared up at his for what seemed like forever.

Oh, i did miss this..

The bright, white light of the camera flashed knocking us out of our bubble. Langston laughed and took my hand as we climbed the stairs and into the mansion.

Again, it's beauty blinded me. Langston's hand squeezed mine as I walked around the place with my eyes looking bigger than my head.

Huge golden doors blocked our path as we came to the end of the hallway. 

"You ready?" He looked down at me again, those chocolate eyes melting into my soul

I nodded slightly.

"Thank you again, Langston..for you know..doing this. I appreciate it."

"Anything for you, Armani.."

The sincerity in his face was too much, I looked away embarrsed and pushed the doors open to reveal this stunning ballroom overflowering with guests. All eyes turned to us within seconds.

With every step we took, eyes followed and heads turned. It was uncomforting, even the music felt like it stopped. People whispered, some smiled while others gave dirty looks. Langston noticed and held me tighter but this just made me more irritated. I walked past all the stares and straight to the bar where a bartender awaited our order.

"White Russian on the rocks pls, extra olives.."  I muttered to him

"Vodka? So early in?" Langston sat besides me smiling easing me up a little bit.

"If this is how the rest of the night is going to continue.." I sighed

"Don't worry about them tricks, Armani..It's just me and you tonight.." He kissed my cheek and moved over to my lips slighly where he paused, hesitating to act.

I held my breath and closed my eyes waiting for the taste of his lips to grace mine. He waited and kissed the top corner of my lips.  I fluttered my eyes open and looked at him as he lightly smiled at me.

Maintain composure, Armani, don't let him get to you..

"ARMANI!" 

That familar voice knocked out of our trance, i rose my head to see Tiara and Chloe running towards us in their high heels and their dates, of course Julian and Day Day, trailing behind them.  They all looked bomb as hell. 

My girls ran up to me embracing me in a hug that felt like I hadn't seen them in months when in actual reality..it was a couple hours.

"My girlies looking beautiful as per usual! Give me a twirl!" They both spun around, twirling their hair as they worked it and I laughed watching their foolishness

"Your one to talk, love! Look at that diamond necklace on you, Daniel spent-"

"SHH!!" I hushed Chloe before she said anymore

I looked over at Langston to see if he heard, fortunatly he was talking with the boys.

"I'm taking it, Mr Pretty Boy over there doesn't know about who really brought that necklace, does he" Tiara cocked one perfectly manicured hand on her hip as she rolled her eyes.

"No, he doesn't need to know.."

"Hmm..well onwards and upwards! We got a whole night ahead of us"

And Chloe was right. Me and the girls made ourselves comfortable and did what we do best. We, of course started shaking what our mama's gave us. Although the hall was packed it attracted attention, a lot of it but the attention that it attracted the most was Langston. Every move that I made, Langston sat at the bar with Julian and Dashawn watching with a slight smile on his lips, although I tried to ignore it, it pushed me futher to dance to just loose myself and chill.

I held my chalice of alcohol high as the music blasted through the speakers, I soon lost the sight of Langston but even sooner I felt the placement of hands on my hips pulling me in close. No need to question that it was him, I rocked myself into him as the music got slower and his hands held me tight. My bum just sat on his uhm *cough* as we danced. 

We kept it simple, a little slow grind ain't hurt nobody right?

Langston

Armani was driving me crazy and I don't even think she's realising. With every move she made, her bum jiggled and mini me down there was getting excited. I could take her on the floor right here, with everyone watching and I wouldn't even care. That's how much i want her right now.

I took a deep breath as she continued to move against me. Her ass is fully too much to control. I released the breath I had been holding in and thought fuck it.

I took her hand and led her to away to the nearest exit. I pushed through the crowds and open the huge golden doors which led us back into the massive mansion. I turnt back to see a confused look on her face but I kept walking and found a empty room locking the door behing us. I pushed her against the nearest wall and hitched her leg up onto my waist. She groaned as I dived my head straight into her neck flowering them with kisses and hickies. The slit in her dress gave me perfect access to her golden, brown legs. I ran my hands up and down her thigh as she contiuned to groan in my ear. 

Was this it? Is this the moment she was finally going to give herself up to me?