Keep Your Head In The Books.

Author's Note.

Hey guys. First and for most, I would like to apologise for my lack of updating. Exams are MY life right now; the struggle is too real. When I come home, all i do is eat and sleep; fuck having a social life lmao and it's gonna be like that for a month or two but anyways, I would like to thank you for still reading and voting and commeting and doing all the amazing stuff you do for making me want to continue however, like I said this story is coming to an end soon. I don't know when it is but I've already got the ending in mind so stay tuned for that explosive ending.

Regarding We Outchea', again I'm sorry. I litterally just started the story and I haven't updated in about a month but that will be updated very soon as I'm nearly done writing the next chapter for that. 

Okay enough of me chatting my shit. Enjoy.

Tiara

I was sitting in class on my phone preeing my Twitter Timelime, tryna see what’s up. I saw the regular stuff; stolen tweets, fake accounts and Twitter beefs but something caught my eye.

DANIEL SIMMONS GIRLFRIEND PREGANCY SCARE?!

I nearly fell outta my God damn seat. I been speaking to Armani recently but she didn’t tell me about this. I sighed and dropped my phone on the table as Langston came and sat next to me.

“Wassup, T?” He asked as he sat himself down

I sighed again before I said anything. Should I tell him?

“It’s Armani” I breathed all in one go

I saw a shimmer of interest in his eyes but his face remained blank.

“What about her…?”

I was just about to open my mouth to enlighten him with this ‘amazing news’ when the bell rung and the teacher walked in signalling that class was starting.

“ALRIGHT CLASS EVERYONE SIT DOWN AND TAKE YOUR SEATS”

I looked back over to him and mouthed

“I’ll tell you later”

“No, tell me now” He mouthed back

I rolled my eyes and inhaled.

I chucked my phone onto his table and watched as he picked it up. I watched his eyes crack into a deep, heavy brown and his jaw clench as his gaze travelled through the article. Ooh hell. This nigga angry as fuck.

“Langston…?” I whispered

His attention remained on the phone

“Langstooon?” This nigga deaf or what?

“Langston!”  I whispered a bit louder than I should have finally catching his attention

“Miss Richards? Do we have a problem here?” The female teacher turned her back away from the board.

“No ma’am” I looked over at Langston and gave him a nasty look as he laughed at me.

“Mr Higgins, is something amusing? I seem to be missing something here?” She cocked one hand on her hip as raised her tone

“No ma’am” It was my turn to snigger now, stupid donkey.

“Well obviously something is funny, maybe the principle will find it funny too; step outside please”

Bitch.

Me and Lang didn’t even argue, in my mind I did. In my mind, I nearly beat the bitch to a pulp but …I refrained from doing so. I snatched my phone from Langston’s hand, walked outside, waited till he got outside then smacked him round the back of his head with it.

“Nigga, you got me kicked outta class!”

“I’m sorry, T”

Normally, he would cuss me and probably beat me up but looking him I could tell…Langston wasn’t the same.

“Lang…you okay?” I rubbed his arm with my hand

“I'm just...chilling.”

“I don’t know what to say, I wish there was something I can do to get y’all back together..”

Don’t get it twisted, I love Diggy and all. He’s a nice, fine ass boy but it’s something about Lang and Armani. They are perfect together.

“It’s whatever, T. Come now before I gotta drag yo ass to the principal’s office.” He smiled

I forced a smile onto my face and he pulled me down the hall making me laugh along the way.

“So how’s you and Julian?” He asked tryna bust simple conversation.

“We good you know. He never fails to amaze me, I swear I love him” I had to stop myself from going into a big speech about how I love that boy.

“Yeah, he feels the same, he’s always talking…about…..you” His words drifted and I looked up at him confused. He had just stopped.

“Langston? What’s wrong?” I waved my hands in his face and everything.

What the actual fuck?

I rolled my eyes and looked ahead and that’s when I realised why he had stopped.

Armani. She was standing at her locker, busily looking searching through it and she looked fine as hell. Damn, that’s my bad bitch right there, Daniel had her looking fresh.

She stood tall in those Versace Nicki Minaj heels and wore tight fitting black Levi Jeans and a simple blouse that showed off her mid-drift. Her hair, now touching her waist, was dyed a dark brown and her makeup was simple but her pink lipstick complimented her well. Damn, Armani, go ahead with yo bad self.

Now to get to the principal’s office, we would have to walk past her; I have no problem doing that but Langston on the other hand…

Ugh. Lord have Mercy.

Armani

I decided to go into school today, it’s been a while. Daniel went back to NYC the other day and a little after that the news spread about the pregnancy scare. My mama nearly beat my ass, his mama nearly beat his ass, and it was funny. I ain’t met his mama yet though…well if you call a Skype video call with his ma and dad “meeting the family” then hell yeah, I met em’. Justine always tells me to call her mama; I feel so welcome into the Simmons family.

Anyways, I was in my locker tryna find some books. I’m already nearly 2 hours late so I’m tryna hurry. I shut my locker door and froze.

Nearly dropped all my shit.

I watched Tiara tip on her toes and whisper something in his ear then walk off. She walked up closer to me and said

“Girl, I will talk to you later” She winked at me and continued to walk forward.

I laughed and looked back at Langston, damn he was looking good today.  He walked up to me with his hands in his pockets and stared down at me with intensity.

“You want some help with that?” He asked referring to my books.

I hesitated. I’m not tryna make him think that it’s okay for him to-

“Don’t overthink it, I’m just tryna take some books” He smiled at me. He didn’t even need to look down at me with these damn Versace heels.

I laughed and handed him some books. His gaze travelled down from my face to my hands then back up to my face…more specifically my lips. It stayed there for a while before I coughed, catching his attention.

“Ladies first?” His voice husky and deep.

“Sure.” I turned on my heels and lead the way as he followed beside me.

I don’t even know what lesson I got. Damn. Ah this is going to be awkward.