Forbidden Love Part 2

Armani

The bell had just rung signalling break, I has just spent my double period doing Media Studies, it’s so long…so much coursework to do. I grabbed my stuff and headed to the canteen, I needed something to eat caused my stomach has been speaking to me ever since I didn’t get to eat my toast this morning -___-

I brought myself a waffle and sat down at a table and waited for Chloe to come. There was about 3 TV’s in our canteen and being the ratchet school that we were the channel always remained on BET. I was happily watching Bow Wow grace my screen when Chloe walked in hand in hand with Day Day. I ain’t seen Day Day in a while; he's always so busy smh. I jumped up and hugged him.

“Daaaashawwwwn” I wrapped my arms around him as I engulfed myself in him.

“How you been , girl?”

“I’ve been better” I shrugged

He knew the situation, I’m pretty sure everyone in the school did to be honest.

“Don’t worry, God would never said anything your way you couldn’t handle”

I smiled genuinely.

“You always make my day, D”

“Glad to be of assistance” He smiled back

We all sat down at the table after Chloe got something to eat and Julian came. We was all happily chatting, just like the old days…Then 106 & Park came on and everyone in the canteen stopped their chitter chatter and focused on the screen , me on the other hand was munching on this bomb ass waffle. I heard all the girls in the canteen start squealing and screeching, damn. Even Chloe was at it. I looked up at Julian and Day and they looked just as confused as me. I looked up at the direction of where everyone was looking which was the TV , to see Daniel Simmons standing on 106 & Park. Lard have mercy.

“DIGGY! It’s good to have you back boy!” Bow Wow Introduced him.

“It’s good to be back, I can never leave my New York City for too long”

Again, the girls in the canteen started screeching. I found this so funny.

“So, you have just come back from LA after shooting a new video, tell me what’s it about?”

“Right so, my new video..4 Letter Word. It’s a love song and I found I should shoot it in LA cause LA just has that atmosphere, it’s always sunny, you got the pretty girls, perfect setting, everything was just right about it. I originally wrote the song here in NYC but when I went out to LA, I found everything I was looking for”

He looked so fly. I ain’t even going to lie. Smh. I looked around the canteen room to see nearly all the boys screwing and every girl love struck by this boy. Even the dinner ladies, er cringe.

I heard the girls scream again and returned my attention back to the TV screen.

“So, you started the game quiet young, like me and we all know when you’re young and getting it, it’s all about the money and the chicks so wassup with these girls then, Dig?” Bow Wow said nudging him

I saw Diggy chuckle and all the girls swoon.

“Well urm, I’m single”

Everyone screamed and I just laughed. Pathetic. He supposed to say that even if he does have a girlfriend. Chloe looked over at me and raised her eyebrow at me and I just shrugged...It’s not like we are going out. I looked back down at my half eaten waffle. I had suddenly lost my appetite.  I popped a small piece in my mouth.

“But I got my eye on someone special..”

The small piece of waffle came flying out my mouth as fast as it went in and landed half way across the table. I nearly choked on my damn waffle… What did he just say on NATIONAL TV?