Magic

Author's Note

I'm getting really bad at this, aren't I? Lmao you lot must hate me by now right? I'm forever making promises with y'all that I can't keep. I keep apologizing but I'm sure your tired of that. My summer holiday has been a madness guys and that's not an excuse but it's the truth. While spending time in New York, it opened my eyes up to a lot of things, i guess you can say i had a realization moment. The things that I classed as my priorities can't be my priorities in my last year of school and that includes my writing but for now, whatever time I have left of my holidays, i will TRY to update. This is not a promise so don't hold me to it. 

Armani

Today was the day of prom and like tradition, me and the girls were in LA's best spa getting ready for the night ahead. I was currently getting a massage from this beautiful chocolate skin man, while Tiara was getting her hair done and Chloe was doing her nails.

"Are you excited, Armani?" Tiara looked over at me

"Yeah, we don't have stuff like this back in London so this is new" I smiled

"No, I'm talking about the fact that Langston is taking you to prom!" 

I waved my hand dismissively disregarding her.

"It's nothing! It's just a friendly situation"

"Girl, this is Langston we are talking about, your ex boo" Chloe added

"Yes and I only have eyes for one boy and y'all know who that is"

"Speaking of boys, how is Daniel?"

I furrowed my eyebrows

"I wouldn't know, he's been to busy in the studio recently..."

He's been on my mind 24/7, I miss him and I haven't even got a phone call from him since he told me couldn't make it to prom. This is been leading me to confide in Langston recently, late night convos with him have been a regular but that is something i refuse to tell the girls

"Armani, you know he's thinking about you and you know he loves you; I'm sure if he could be here with you, he would."

I was about to open my mouth to say something when there was a knock on the door and in walked a tall, blonde woman with a silver platter in her hand.

"I have a message for a Miss Armani Collins?" She looked around the room and i raised my hand indicating it was me

She smiled and walked over to me where she laid down the silver platter besides me and walked back out. I eyed it suspiciously and then looked over at the girls who looked equally intrigued as me.

The masseuse stopped and i stood up tightening the black satin robe around my body then picked up the platter into my hand. I looked over at the girls one last time before opening it. I lifted the lid and saw one white rose, a small white note with writing on it, a white gift box and a bottle of champagne. 

The note read;

Hey beautiful

Although i can't make it, I want to wish you a good night. 

I want you to remember that I'm always thinking of you

Even when im hard at work in the studio, your on my mind. 

I love you, Armani

PS. Check the white box, I got something for you to wear tonight

He didn't even sign it but I knew who it was from. I smiled instantly cause everything smelled of him, putting down the white note, I opened the white silk box revealing the most beautiful diamond necklace. My God, this boy just don't know when to stop spending his money on me does he? I laughed and looked up at Tiara & Chloe who was smiling down at me with happiness. 

"I told you, he loves yo ass" Tiara said

Chloe jumped up looking for some glasses and filled all three to the brim. I took a sip and smiled, I don't even know what type of champagne this is but I know Daniel paid enough for it, and for him to get white roses? My favourite flowers? I swear I could never stay mad at him.

"A toast to love" I rose my glass I smiling

"To love" They repeated 

Langston

It was now 7:54pm and I was sitting in my car outside Armani's house. I held a bunch of flowers in my hand to give to her as I fixed my tie. 

 Tonight's the night. 

I could win her back or I could lose her forever. Tonight is my last chance. I checked myself in the mirror one last time before climbing out the car.

I walked up to the door with her favourite flowers in my hand. White roses. Hard to find but worth it for her. I ran the doorbell and waited..and waited. I saw two figures come to the door, neither looked like Armani. The door swung open and I was met by one happy, smiling face and one stern, serious looking face.

Her parents.

"Oh Langston! How nice to see you again!" Armani's mum pulled me in for a hug

"It's nice to see you too, Mrs Collins" I smiled a genuine smile

I then turned to the man on her left.

"Mr Collins" I nodded slightly

"Langston" He stuck his hand out indicating for me to shake which I did.

"Come in, Armani is just putting on her finishing touches to her dress."

I stepped inside her house remembering it just like the last time I was in it. The same marble floors, the same crystal chandelier that hung in the lobby and the same vanilla smell that run around the house.

"I was surprised when Armani was telling me that you was taking her to prom" Her dad spoke knocking me out of my thoughts. 

"Yeah..uh..Daniel couldn't make it so she asked me." Trying to hide my nervousness was a fail.

"She asked you?" Her dad rose an eyebrow unimpressed

"Yeah..I.I.."

"Phil, leave him alone, won't you!" Mrs Collins saves me again and I sigh a breath of relief

"Phil only has a soft spot for Daniel because his dad is Reverend Run" She rolled her eyes at him as she spoke

"No, it's nothing to do with that,  I just feel that Daniel treated her-"

The voice of her dad soon drowned out when my attention was suddenly turned to the staircase, the most beautiful pair of brown legs I have ever laid eyes upon had graced the stairwell. With every step that she took down, my gaze travelled from those delicate, smooth, brown legs to her glorious thick thighs which showed in the high slit long dress she wore. Her breasts looked perk and firm and her bum jiggled, just the way I liked it, with every motion. On her chest sat a diamond necklace which brought the attention of every eyes in the room, i wonder who got her that? Her face looked radiant and beautiful, in my eyes she looked like an angel and the fact that she was wearing a white strapless dress added to it. Her lips sat plump and thick on her mouth while her jawline and cheekbones were defined and gorgous. Her eyes sparkled with glee as she reached the bottom of the stairs. Those captivating and mesmerising eyes...

"Are those for me?" Her words were like a song in my head

She looked at me and laughed

"Langston?" She chuckled, waving her hand in my face

"Oh, yeah the roses" I smiled

"My favourite" She pulled me in for a hug and kissed my cheek.

She took a hold of them inhaling deeply, closing her eyes then she fluttered them open revealing those still beautiful eyes.

"Well should we get this show on the road?" I asked her finally getting a hold of myself

"We should" I stuck my hand out and I took her off into the night.

Tonight's the night.. I could win her back or I could lose her forever