LA Streets

Armani

Me and the girls took the day off considering it was a Friday and we needed to go prom dress shopping as prom is a few weeks away. It was early morning when all three of us decided to hit LA , we was walking along Santa Monica Boulevard with Starbucks in our hands and Raybans on our faces.

The heavy 11am sun shone brightly over us, heating the pathway as we walked. The palm trees towered over us in neat lines while the smell of coffee drifted into my nose as I sipped on my delicious cup.

"Damn, little man with the camera over there be preeing you, Armani" Tiara nudged me pointing across the road

I looked around to see a man holding a camera standing at his car. i rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"The joys of being Daniel Simmons' girlfriend" I said sarcasically

"How is he?" Chloe asked

"He's good you know, busy in NY with his album and all that stuff..."

"Does he know about Langston and the kiss?" Tiara rose an eyebrow

"Hell no and he never will. That kiss wasn't supposed to happen but It did. I just forgive Langston, that's all it is." I shrugged

"That better be all it is, you got a good man, Armani. Don't fuck it up just cause you want a hood nigga"

I knew the girls was right, they always are. I've got a man that's willing to litterally give me the world but I don't love him cause of that. I love him cause he's MY world. I'm not going to tarnish that for anything.

We ended up drifting into a shoe store cause of Tiara, I was trying on a pair of bad Louboutions when Chloe ran over to me.

"You won't believe who just walked in"

"Who?"

She cocked one hand on her hip and rose her eyebrow.

I had no idea who she was talking about so I stood up and walked around to the front of the store to see not only Rae but Shauna and Tiasha. Damn it's been a while since I seen them. My eyes were automatically glued to Rae's stomach, it wasn't big but it was visible.

"I guess kicking the baby out ain't an option any more.." Chloe whispered in my ear

I laughed and shot her a playful look accidentally grabbing the attention of the three. Rachel locked eyes with mine and walked up to me with an evil glint in her eye.

"Rachel, how nice to see you here." I put on my fakest smile and she knew.

"Hm, it would have been nicer for me not to see you"

My face still remained plastic. I couldn't show that I wanted to box her right now.

"Anyway how''s the baby? Looking big now, aren't you?"

I watch her lip twitch as I said that, she knew I didn't mean that in the kind-hearted way.

"The baby is fine, She's due in about 5 months" She smiled between gritted teeth

"Well I'm sure Langston is going to be a great dad to her"

Her eyebrow rose as she realised my true intention for speaking to her.

"Yes. I'm sure he is, you know what he's like." She smirked

"Well just make sure he's the father, girl. We know you've been around the block once or twice" I smiled fakely

"Ooh I'm sure, girl. You don't need to worry your pretty little head"

Shauna gave me nasty look and whispered something in Rae's ear.