Love II

Armani

I missed his taste, i missed his touch, i missed his feel. 

Everything was just..undescriable. His tongue skimmed mine as his teeth bit down on my lower lip pushing me to wrap my hands around his neck and bring him closer. Coming up for air was not an option. The sun rays shined bright over us making us become hot and flustered but that didn't stop us; if anything it made the moment more erotic.

Me panting heavily as his hands travelled my body while his lips placed bittersweet kisses on my the exposed skin on my neck.

"Langg-" 

"Frustation,watching you dance. Invitation, to get in them pants. Come closer baby, so I can touch. One question, am I moving too fast?" 

Langston and I paused. I flashed open my eyes to see him looking up at me through his long eyelashes with his lips stil my chest. My gaze travelled over to my phone which was lying on the grass beside us vibrating indicating my phone was ringing. 

I sighed and rolled my eyes. Langston climbed off me as I reached for my phone. 

"What?" I answered down the phone; I didn't even look to see who it was.

I was that irritated. 

"Armani?" I recognised his voice and instantly collected myself.

"Daniel? Uh..what are you doing calling me? You know I'm in school.." I tried to flip it, hoping he couldn't tell I had been doing anything

"Sorry, baby. I just wanted to check you was all good on your day back"

"I'm fine,Dig. I caught up with everything I needed to." I glanced over at Langston quickly who was staring at me with a hint of humour in his eyes. Oh the irony.

I rolled my eyes and returned my focus back to Daniel.

"Well I gotta hop back into the studio so I'll text you when I'm done, aight?"

"Alright,baby"

"I love you,Armani"

"I will always love you, Daniel.."

I could almost see the questioning look on his face after I said that. Silence hit the phone line then I hanged up. I felt Langston's hands creep around my waist again but I slid away. I was met with a confused face.

I stood up and distanced myself from him a bit.

"Wassup with you?"

"I can't, Langston." I shook my head as I spoke

"You can't what?"

"I can't do this with you. I can't hurt Daniel, not after the way he took care of me"

"Fuck what Daniel wants! Don't tell me you don't want this cause you would be lying if you said you didnt!" 

I shut my eyes and sighed. I honestly didn't have a reply to that so I turnt on my heels and walked  away from him. Obviously he turnt to follow me but I just knew that I didn't have an option to talk to him right now cause if i did I  would do something that would end up hurting one of the people I love the most right now.

Langston 

"So y'all kissed?" Julian asked me

I nodded

"So what happened??" Day Day asked

"Diggy called her and fucked shit up" I sighed as I sat down on the couch in my living room as we spoke after school

"Bruh, you need to make a move; rumour has it that Dig plans to put on a ring on that soon" 

"Well at least she speaks to me now, anytime she used to see me she wanted to kick my guts out" I chuckled

"End of school is fast approaching, Langston. Graduation is a few weeks away." Dashawn added

"Let's not forget prom; now I'm not a suit & tie type of nigga but I'm excited about that" Julian clapped his hands together and started rubbing them together

"Me and Tiara gonna turn shit up in that hotel room!"

Me and Day Day laughed as Julian showed us the many condoms he possessed in his pockets.

"Now this is what you should have used when you fucked Rachel!" He chucked one at my head making me laugh

"How is she?" Day Day asked

"I don't know, don't actually care." I shrugged leaning back in my chair

She's been calling my phone for months ever since she dropped the big news. 

"I say you get a DNA test, we all know that trick a hoe. Watch when the baby comes out darker than Day Day" Julian laughed; Day Day kicked him in the back of his knee making him fall on the floor writing in pain

"Best believe, my mama will kill me if she finds out that I have a baby on the way"

"Don't she know yet?" Day Day laughed

"Hell naw, i ain't ready to get my ass beat just yet"

 Tiara

"So your telling me you kissed him?" Chloe asked Armani

She nodded slowly

"How the hell did that happen?" I asked

"I don't know, it just did. After you left us together, things just kinda escalated.." She sighed and ran her hands through her hair as she sat down on the grass.

We was chilling in her back garden being that it was a beautiful day and all

"Aw well I'm happy for y'all!" Chloe smiled

"I'm not! Why you fucking with him for,Armani?"

"I'm guessing he's still in your bad books, huh?" She chuckled

"Damn right, that nigga still in my bad books! He fucked you over TWICE and got a next trick pregnant, nah I ain't letting him off the hook that easy and I don't think you should either" I furrowed my eyebrows

"She is speaking truth, plus you got Daniel. You can't fuck with them both." Chloe finally spoke sense

"I know guys but i'm going to have to forgive him sooner or later" 

"Your planning to do a little more than forgive him,boo" 

I ended up with her hefty Versace heel in my head

"Oww!" I laughed

"Regarding Rachel, I say you tell her to get a paternity test.." Chloe said

"Do you think she'll really listen to me?" 

"If she don't listen, I will beat the baby out of her." I replied with the straightest face lifting up the shoe in my hand, indicating I was ready to club someone round the head with it.

"No violence!"

I groaned.

"We are going to do this, the civilised way.."

Do y'all think that Tiara is speaking truth? Is Armani wrong for fucking with Langston or should she just go with whatever flow she is having?