The Shoot Part 2

Have y'all seen the new ThemPRangers video? Milli? If you haven't i recommend you check it out! Anyways on with the story...

Armani.

I’m sitting back inside my trailer to get my second dress change. And Daniel is all that’s on my mind. He really does make me laugh. Tickling me and all sorts. He’s just adorable man.

The hair and make-up crew had to re-do everything so I took the time to check my phone.

A few texts from the girls but the boys had texted me as well, the one that stood out for me the most was the one from Langston.

I opened it with a smile on my face...but it soon faded. A cold, empty feeling overtook my body and goose bumps appeared everywhere on my arm like I felt like I needed more clothes on but I knew that wasn’t the reason. A violation of trust. That’s what it is. I-I can’t even begin to describe how I’m feeling. I just feel so cold. Bitter, grief, despair…anger. I can’t fathom these feelings, I can’t cry. Not now, not here. Why would he send this to me? How could he? He’s hurt me…again. And now I have to go out there and pretend like everything’s okay? How could he do this to me?

“Chin up” Andre said as he put blush on my cheeks.

I slammed my phone down and did as he asked. I’m literally just going to have to put on a brave face.

I slipped on my 2nd outfit. http://www.polyvore.com/videoshoot_no2/set?id=67836408

I walked out the trailer and walked over to Daniel where he embraced me in a hug unaware of all the thoughts running through my head. I just don’t get it…why would Langston do this to me.

“You ready to shoot the last scene?” He whispered in my ear

My heads saying no, I was far from ready but I still nodded. Daniel had his hand around my waist and I’m glad he did cause that was the only thing preventing me from collapsing. I felt so weak.

The director explained to me how the next scene was in a restaurant which was a two minute walk away from the house we was at now.  I nodded but my mind wasn’t with it. My thoughts was a million miles away.

We was about to walk to the next set when a set model was being taken away by security.

She was shouting all kinds of bull.

“THAT WAS MY PART, THAT BITCH STOLE MY PART. WHO IS SHE. HOW COULD DANIEL DO THIS TO ME? I’M SUPPOSED TO BE LEAD GIRL.” She shouted and yelled.

I guess she was supposed to be the main love interest for this video.

“Don’t worry about Rae, she’s just jealous” Roger looked at me and said

“Go home, Rae. Your late and you’re not apart of this no more. Now this is closed set so goodbye” The security guard calmly told her.

I simply shrugged it off; I’m not in the mood for anyone’s bullshit.

We got to the next set, which is the restaurant in less than 2 minutes. It was a short walk.

We got there and the director came up to me and told me about this scene and what I’m supposed to do. This was basically the date scene.

The scene started off as buying pizza and sharing it. We sat at a table eating it as Daniel sings to me.

The director shouted ACTION and off we went.

I tried my hardest to take Langston off my mind, but I couldn’t. I smiled and I ‘laughed’ during the scene but I definitely wasn’t feeling it.