Love, Lust or Infatuation?

ARMANI

My eyes fluttered opened and I found that I was wrapped up in something. Langston. Langston’s arms wrapped tightly around me. The corner of my lips turned into a smile as I noticed he had a smile on his face as he slept. I giggled as I attempted to slide out from his grip. When I was nearly free from his grasp he mumbled, “Where are you going?”

“The bathroom.” I responded. He groaned, “No stay with me.” I laughed a bit bearing in mind not to be too loud as the others were still sleeping; it was still only early morning.

“What do I have to do to make you let go of me?” I asked.

“Kiss my cheek,” He grinned at me. I rolled my eyes and was about to walk off when grabbed my waist and pulled me back down into his lap

It was hard enough trying to get out of his grasp when he was sleeping but now that he's awake he had full control. I was fighting him with all my might.

He crashed his lips into mine making my body melt to his touch. I pulled back quickly and looked at him wide eyed before leaning forward again to kiss him again. My hands placed themselves on his cheek as our lips moved in sync. His hand trailed to my neck and my heart was racing. I pulled away and ran off out of the room and upstairs into mine. I need to stop. What am I doing? I'm getting myself too involved with this boy.

I pulled my hand up to my lips thinking of him. I decided to get dressed out of these clothes from yesterday, everyone was still in their clothes from yesterday, and this sleepover thing was not planned at all. I bet my parents don’t even know that they slept over. I pulled out some yet still unpacked clothes. I don’t know when I'm going to get round to unpack those.

I laid it out on my bed, had my shower and got dressed. I headed downstairs and no one was in the living room so I headed into the kitchen were everyone was along with my parents. My mum was cooking breakfast, dad was in the garden messing about and everyone was sitting on the island. Julian was the first to notice me.

“WOW, girl knows how to fix up in the morning” he winked at me and I smiled. After that comment everyone’s head popped up. Langston looked at me and licked his lips slightly; I think that’s just a natural thing to him now.

“So what you can go and get dressed and look nice while we sit here looking like tramp” Chloe screwed

“You lot can go upstairs to the bathrooms to get fixed up but you don’t have nothing to change into.” I replied

“Well you expect me to walk out your house with stanky breath? Ite cool.” Tiasha said

“Well you normally do it” Day Day laughed

Tiasha was just getting violated, I went over to hug her and she pretended to cry on my shoulder. Langston’s eyes were just on me every step that I moved closer to her.

“I CALL DIBS ON THE BATHROOM” Julian shouted

“You gotta eat first” I raised an eyebrow

“Oh yeah… oh well I still call dibs on it.” He smiled.

Aww I love my little Ju Ju, known him since I was 5, we went elemementry school and we been together ever since, when I left it hit him hard.

I totted over to him in my heels and hugged him.

“I wuv you Ju Ju!” I smiled Langston still watching me.

“I don’t know why the hell I'm wearing these heels…” I whispered to myself as I kicked them off, although I think Langston heard.

We all ate thanks to my mum and one by one everyone went upstairs to tidy up. We had two bathrooms only so we took longer than planned. When Langston came back downstairs, he took my hand and led me into the garden once my dad left it.