California Swag.

ARMANI

I awoke to a cold chill around my neck, fuck’s this? I know it ain't my chain, my chain ain't this heavy. I looked down to see ice. Not ice as in ice cubes, I'm talking about an icy chain, like this chain was swagged the fuck out I mean full of diamonds. I know sure as hell it ain't mine. Huh. It must be Langston’s. Speaking of Langston what the hell happened last night? All I remember is being in that sexy ass Lambo after being at the beach… His stupid ass best not have drugged me. I smiled and got out my bed. I then realised that I was still in my clothes from last night. Dammit.

The sun was shining brightly through the windows, nice day to go to the...beach? I decided to text Tiasha.

YO! Want to hit the beach today?

Armani

I went to set myself a shower when I got a reply almost instantly.

COURSE GIRL! I’ll hit up the rest of the girls too.

TT

Good.

I went to my wardrobe and looked for a bikini…

http://www.polyvore.com/yeah/set?id=56298994

I decided to leave my hair out and wet so it goes curly as it was probably going to get wet.

I hit the shower and got dressed. I tried to find my purse but I couldn’t find it

“The fuck man…?” I was going frantic I couldn’t find it. I went mad releasing it had my chain in it. NO. I need to be close to it, at all time! I can’t lose the chain, I just can’t it’s the only thing I have left!

I must have left it with Langston!

We at the beach now girl, come when you ready x

TT

That was quick…I decided to head out now even though I had no keys, no money and no bus pass. Stress. I picked up a couple of my study books cause I need to catch up on what I had missed at school. I needed my chain back.

I walked into my parents’ room to say bye and I left. It was only a quick walk to the beach from my house so it was all good. I decided to listen to Rick Ross feat Wale & Drake – Diced Pineapples to pass time as I walked. It’s so nice to be back in Cali, I miss the LA swag and everything. Well I'm back now and I'm sure as hell ain't leaving just yet.

I reached the beach and Tiasha, Chloe and Shauna were chilling on the chaises and they had got one for me, how kind.

“Hello girls, look at y’all looking all purdyy” I smiled

“Hey miss sexy thang” Chloe hollered

“Hey beauty” Tiasha smiled

I hugged them all before sitting down on my chaise and taking off my shorts.

“So my girl, what’s been going on with you and Mr Higgins?” Chloe asked

“Nothing “I replied putting on sun tan and taking off my shorts.

“You see that’s not what I've been hearing” Shauna and Tiasha turned their gaze to me and listened intently.

“Now what have you been hearing” I tried to resist the smile growing on my lips.