Torn.

Daniel

I had just jumped out the shower when I heard my phone ringing. I held a towel around my waist as I walked over to my bed where my phone laid. I saw Armani's name scroll across my screen and I smiled.

"Hello?" I answered on loudspeaker

"Daniel?" She whimpered, was she crying?

"Armani? Wassup, you sound upset?"

I just heard more sniffling and whimpering.

"Was it something I did?" I raised an eyebrow, I know I haven't called her in a while but I've been busy in the studio.

"No, Dig" She chuckled in-between tears

"Then tell me wassup, ma?"

There was silence on the phone until I heard.

"Langston.."

I sighed and groaned.

"What that fuck nigga do this time?"

"He did me wrong, Daniel..

"He always does you wrong, Armani. It's nothing new" I said in one breath

"Daniel, this time it's worst..he actually got his ex girlfriend pregnant ya know Rachel yeah her.."

"Don't stress about it ..!"

I sat down on my bed and smiled . Just thinking about her gave me goosebumps, I never thought I deserved a girl like Armani. She's beautiful , talented and like no other, she's a classy and well respected chick and that's what I like about her.

"Ya know I'm going to..but I'll try to not think about it." She said sounding so down.

"I wish I could just come and hold you but I'm all the way in NYC.."

"I wish you could too Daniel.."

"But listen to me baby girl..I have a early photo shoot in the morning so I'll call you tomorrow alrite?"

"Okay I guess bye.."

"Bye and Armani?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you.."

I heard silence and all I could imagine was her smiling , that beautiful smile.

"I love you too Daniel!"

And with that being said she hung up. I think I'm hooked ...and ready to cuff and claim my girl (:

Next Morning

Julian

I lay next to Tiara in her bed as the sun shined brightly in through her windows. I watched as she slept naked in the white sheets with messy hair. A smile slowly crept onto my lips as my mind drifted off to the thought of what we did last night.

"Oh, Juli-uhhh" Her nails digged deeper into my back as I continued to caress her body gently with my fingers while I filled her with my love.

"Oh you like that?" I chuckled pulling away from her.

Her eyes shot open and I saw the passion that gorged them.

"If you won't give it to me, then I'll just have to take it myself, won't I?" She smirked

I raised an eyebrow and she laughed as she laid me on my back and sat onto of me. My eyes rolled back into my head as she eased herself on and made these sexual ass faces. I gripped onto her waist while she rode the magic stick.