Sticky Suitation

S/O TO REPPIN_RGOKY!

Armani

The cheek of Langston.

I swear I can't stand him sometimes. Always want his own way. Sorry, nigga. Things don't go like that. Argh. How could he just, argh.

"You alright, baby?" Daniel's voice interrupted my thoughts.

I looked over at him as he drove the car in silence.

"I don't even know anymore" I sighed returning my gaze back to my nails. I'm just so fed up with Langston.

"Don't worry about that fool, he's just mad"

"I know he's mad but he's not the one with a broken heart" I said lowly

"Well I'm out here tryna fix yours, it's going to take more than a fight for me not to be here for you, Armani"

I looked back over at him to see that his eyes weren't even on the road, he was staring at me and he looked beautiful. The sun was shining through the windowpane and it was reflecting off his eyes, making them a striking, glossy brown. I laughed cause they were so pretty for a boy..

"Keep your always on the road, fool" I chuckled

"You know I can never take my eyes off you" He winked and returned his gaze to the road, driving his black lambo along the LA streets.

I kept getting stares thoughout the whole ride, I was beginning to find it really weird, I could swore I saw a few people take pictures as well. I brushed it off and continued to enjoy Daniel's presence. He eventually pulled up outside my house and he turned the igniton off.

I gazed over at him with wonder

"I guess this is it, then. I won't be seeing you for another 3/4 weeks, am I right?" I pouted

"Hopefully not, but I do have a lot of work to be doing back in the NYC." He placed his forehead on mine

"I'm gonna miss you, Dig" I whispered

"I'm gonna miss you too, Armani"

"Well...If you come inside, i could leave you with something to remember me by?" I stated with a smile on my lips

"I like that idea" He said with a smile on his face.

"C'mon baby lets enjoy our time together until next time."

We both got out the car and went inside. He instantly swept me off my feet and carried me to my room bridal style .

Ain't I'm a lucky girl?!?!

-Hours Later-

"Mmm Daniel go faster!" I moaned

We've been going at it for hours now and I must say with him I feel like I'm in heaven  and I can also say he gives me more pleasure than Langston.. Langston Langston Langston ..just the sound of his name gives me chills all I'm focused on is Daniel.

It's not about him being a millionaire, if you personally knew him like I do you wouldn't even think he's living as a young celebrity. After we got done doing what we was doing we took a nice long bath together before it was time for him to leave to catch his flight.

"I'll be back baby I promise." He told me as he embraced me in a hug.

"I hope soon" I told him as I kissed his soft lips.

Lord, this moment couldn't get any better.

He smacked my bum and slowly pulled himself away from me. I smiled as he opened the door to leave.