The Effect Of Lust.

I reached home and ran upstairs to my room before my parents could ask any questions. I kicked my shoes and looked in the mirror realising how bad I looked. I also noticed how I still had Mr Langston’s chain on. Ugh. I took it off and dashed it somewhere. *yawn*

I jumped in the shower and slipped into something comfortable.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56852757

I saw my phone light up and saw the name TIARA scroll across the screen.

I picked up the phone with a smile on my face

“HELLO LOO-SER”

“WASSSUP BEEEITCH!” I screamed down the phone

“You alright beautiful?”

“Yeah….No…Kind of…. I dunnoe” I hesitated

“What’s wrong?” She asked with worry in her voice

“Well…it’s Langston”

“That pretty boy you were with the other night?”

“Uhh huh”

“What did his silly ass do?”

“He broke my trust…He hurt me T” My voice drifted

It took all my energy not make my voice break and fail me over the phone. I didn’t want to seem pathetic do I?

“He cheated right?

“Something like that…”

“Listen to me beauty, boys will be boys. They will always run around chasing these little side-line hoes but you gotta keep them in check; know who is boss. I mean Spotlight has always got these little ratchets running around but at the end of the day, he knows that he’s gotta give that good loving to me”

No one could ever compare to Tiara, I mean she’s a model for goodness sake. She had beautiful, long, silky, brown hair and stood tall like me in her Louboutin’s. She had a perfect figure with long caramel legs, a flat stomach with a small tattoo on her waist, a busty chest, neck bones to die for, a structured jaw, beautiful cheek bones, a button nose and the most stunning hazel eyes  She had a good man on her hands and a good head on her shoulders. No female in this whole world could ever compete with her.

I laughed at my expense.

“That’s easy for you to say”

“Shut up, you just need to take control, I know you been outta America for a bit but you know what these Cali boys are like, Armani”

I sighed

“Stop sighing, your living life in California!”

“We need to link up soon, get a real catch up” I demanded

“Yeah course! I got a few photo shoots this week though so you might not catch me with any free time”

I pouted

“Well, just holla me when your free cause I got so much to tell you from London”

“Gossip?” I heard the smirk in her voice

“Plenty of it” I laughed

We was on the phone for a good hour talking about random shit, gossiping and just catching up. I hadn’t heard from this girl in a hot minute so to speak to properly made me smile.

“Oh, girl how did you get my number cause I swear I took yours?”

“Spotlight’s got his connections” She chuckled