Resistance

Armani

The early morning sun rays fell on us as we lay cuddled in bed, while the smell of good homecooked breakfast entered the room. I played with Daniel's hair as images of me and Langston played around in my mind. I knew it was wrong to be thinking of Langston while i laid with Dan. I looked down at my baby as he slept topless in my bed, as soon as we got in last night Daniel ripped the dress of me so quickly i litterally thought he tore it to pieces. I love Daniel. I know I do. But i'm starting to forgive Langston and if I forgive him, I will fall back in love with him. 

I sighed and climbed out of bed, flinging on one of his shirts I found on the floor. I tied my hair up messily and sighed again.

"Wassup, baby?"

"Huh?" I spun around to see his beautiful brown eyes on me.

"That's like the 5th time you've sighed this morning" He smiled and I chuckled slighly.

He hopped out of my bed and I saw that he was wearing no boxers either and getting a glimpse of his piece made me want to have an early morning session with him right now. I bit my lip slightly and spun around tryna divert my focus but it was no use when he wrapped his massively defined arms around me. He had clearly been working out cause these arms made me fall victim to his love. I just wanted to stay in his hold forever, he kissed my neck and I giggled.

"How about a quick morning session?" He murmered on my neck

I laughed cause he litterally read my mind, I must have took to long to reply cause his hands found there way in between my legs and instantly my body reacted throwing my bum into him.

He spun me around and carried me to the bed as I laughed and giggled. Ripping his shirt off me, he layed me down with his passion and desire.

Daniel

Armani fell asleep again soon after with her lazy ass but since I was good to go, I thought I might aswell go downstairs and greet her family.

I walked into the kitchen to see her mother as per usual.

"You alright, Mrs Collins" I walked up to her and hugged her.

"Daniel, i told you to stop calling me that" She laughed

"I know, Mrs Collins but I don't want to cause any disrespect" I smiled

She shook her head and continued cooking. I greeted her father and Jayden who I hadn't seen in a while.

"Wassup, little man" and he replied with those nods.

I decided to wake Armani up with some breakfast in bed.

I walked into her room and saw she was just waking up.

"Wakey wakey, baby"

"Hmm, Dan what's that? It smells too good." She yawned

"It's your breakfast"

"Dan, you understand it's 2pm right?" She laughed

"Yeah but I thought because your mum cooked it from early, I thought I might aswell" I sat down on the bed and laid it beside her.

"Oh, so you didn't even cook it?" She rose an eyebrow 

"Why you complaining, you want it or nah?"

I played tryna take the plate away from her as she fought me for it.

"No no no, thank you baby" She stuck her lips out indicating for me to kiss them.

I lighly pecked them and laid beside her as she ate.

We later decided that I would stay in LA for a couple days, seeing as I had finishing recording the album but although I was here, it didn't mean I could spend all my time with her. I had a couple errands to run before I could do that. I left Armani later in the afternoon to run some big boy business.

Armani

I decided to meet up with the girls for dinner whilst Daniel went off to work. I sat waiting at Beverley Hills' Benihana waiting for the girls to arrive. It was slightly chilly this evening, which was strange for July. I sat in my Fendi black fur coat and high heeled black boots to match. Like i said being Daniel Simmons girlfriend had it's perks. I smiled and shook my head at the thought.

"What you smiling at? An all too familiar voice purred besides me

I looked up to see none other than Mr Higgins standing there himself.

"Nah i think the question is what are you doing here? Stalking me, are we?" I laughed raising an eyebrow slightly

"I could ask you the same thing, I lost a bet with Madison so I owe his what ever he wanted" He chuckled holding up the bag of food

"Hmm i see.." I replied with my eyes scanning him. He looked good.

"Who you waiting for? Not D-"

"No not Daniel" I laughed " Tiara and Chlo"

He looked around sarcastically as if he was tryna find them.

"Well , they are not here so why don't you come home with me?" He asked, pure innocence upon his face.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Lang.."

"Ah come on, I won't bite" He winked

I KNOW this ain't a good idea but I guess it will give us a chance to talk right? You can talk right here, my conscience argued with me. Be a good girl, stay faithful to Daniel, you know Langston is no good JUST BE GOOD. I debated with myself in my head knowing this is all types of wrong and my conscience was most definitely right, especially in this situation. I looked up at Langston who was just smiling down at me looking all beautiful like a red velvet cake. 

I guess a bite won't hurt..