Mistakes

I lay awake in Langston's bed while his head rested on my shoulder and my hand stroked his soft, fluffy hair. Thoughts of me screaming his name and him panting mine ran through my mind.

"I love you, Armani" He kissed my neck lightly and slowly

I couldn't even reply, his teeth sunk into the most tender bit of my breasts while his lips caressed it. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, he knew that shit drove me crazy. He continued to leave little bite marks around my chest then he made his way back up to my face giving me eye contact. There it is in his eyes again, love. He was definitely trying to prove something to me cause i've never seen his eyes so hazy with love before. He placed his forehead down on mine as he slowly entered filling me up with his affection. I gasped trying to grab all the air i could.

"Don't worry,baby. I got chu.." He whispered in my ear, the deep vibrations rippling through my body. 

I know I love him. I love him more than myself. I looked down at him as he slept peacefully and my fingers played with his hair. There isn't a minute in the day when I don't think about him. He has a serious affect on me and same for him. 

But I just can't be with him. 

I can't do it. 

I just can't.

Something is telling me that even though my heart is calling out to him, I must do the opposite.

"BUT I DON'T WANT TO" My conscience yelled back at me.

I shook my head quickly to rid myself of these thoughts. I'm not tryna make my head hurt again. 

I looked down at the Rolex on my wrist.  

I needa go home. For the second time in the space of like 3 hours, I slowly slide out under Lang and looked around his room for my clothes. I found my phone and realised that i had missed calls from Ju, Tiara and Chlo. For fucks sake. I put on my clothes and walked back over to Langston and kissed him on his forehead.

"I love you, Lang." I smiled weakly. 

I kissed him one last time before exiting his room. I planned to make a swift exit by going out by his kitchen back door  but no doubt Madison, Lang's brother, was in the kitchen making food.I tried to turn around and make a dash for the front door but my foot banged against the table.

"Armani?" 

I smiled with no humour in my face "Heyyy"

"What you doing here?

"Ah, you know...just chilling with Langston.."

"Chilling yeah?" He raised an eyebrow smiling.

I chuckled and tried to hide my 'just fucked' hair.

"If you was chilling, why you tryna sneak out the house for?" He asked slicing up his sandwich.  

It looked soo good. I wanted one so badly, I'm hungry as hell.  He eventually saw me eyeing it up and he laughed.

"Want some?" He asked another question

"I thought you would never ask" I rolled my eyes and flew over to where he was standing.

He made another one and we soon got to talking . Madison soon started talking to me about Lang.

"Don't leave him, Armani" He said quietly

I glanced up at him with a  confused look on my face.

"Why shouldn't I, we're trouble together" my voice equally matching his quietness.