Lay You Down.

WARNING - THIS CHAPTER IS REAL EXPLICIT, I WARN YOU NOW. IT CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT SO PLEASE DON'T NOT READ IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT.

I woke up to a buzzing next to my head. I opened my eyes and saw I had received a text from her <3.

Morning baby x

Her <3

Obviously I texted her back.

Good morning boo

Langston

Do you know what time it is?

Her<3

I didn’t… I looked at my clock. School started 2 hours ago.

Yeah..You at school?

Langston

Nope, I’m at home, only woke up an hour ago Lmfao

Her<3

Come mine?

Langston

Urm sure…I’ll be there in about an hour?

Her<3

Ite baby

Langston

I got out my bed and stretched. Damn, my rooms a mess. I yawned and tidied up a bit before jumping into the shower. I found something to wear, I stayed casual. I went downstairs and saw my mum was home, in the living room.

“Morning Mum” I kissed her on the cheek

She didn’t look impressed

“Why didn’t you go school young man” she asked raising an eyebrow

“Came in late” I said stifling a yawn

“No excuse” she said hitting me in the head with the TV remote.

“I got someone coming round anyways” I laughed

“Who?” she asked

“You’ll see” I got up and walked into the kitchen before she could ask any more questions.

I made myself something to eat and I waited patiently. I went to the toilet when I heard the doorbell ring…

“Mum, can you get that for me?!” I shouted

I heard her move from her seat and open the door.

ARMANI

I walked up to the door hoping it was the right door, Langston had texted me directions but I walked so I didn’t quite know where I was going.

I rang the doorbell and waited patiently. Oh damn. I hope I'm not overdressed over anything.

http://www.polyvore.com/lunch_dinner/set?id=57609599

I saw a shadow come to the door and it wasn’t Langston. Damn I got the wrong door

This BEAUTIFUL woman opened the door very confused.

“Oh I'm sorry, I've must have got the wrong door-“

“You’re expecting Langston?” she asked kindly

“Yeah” I smiled weakly “He lives here?”

“Yes I'm his mother, Betty, come in darling” she opened the door wider to reveal this palace; i stepped into the house in awe. Hanging above me was this stunning chandelier too.