My Life II

Thank you for all the support so far guys, i really appreciate it :') LOVE., SUPPORT, SHARE.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“It all happened a year ago.. Me and my family were living happily in London. Me, Jayden, Ava, Mum and Dad. Ava was my older sister by 1 year and we had a normal sister’s relationship, sometimes we loved each other and sometimes we hated each other. The thing was with Ava, she wasn’t like me…she was a nerd, or a neek as we called it back in London...” she flashed a smile as she remembered that

“She didn’t get male attention, she was a good girl in school, top of the class marks, never went to any social events, stayed at home and studied and I admired her for that, she never knew that but I did, so one day she came home with a bruised face…but this became an everyday thing, mum and dad were too busy with work to even notice; one thing led to another and a bruised lip became a broken arm. One night, she came home and we had an argument because that’s what sister’s do…she ran upstairs, locked her door and put her music on blast. Melanie Fiona – It Kills me…I still remember the songs that played…She didn’t come down for dinner. Dad tried to call her name, he tried to unlock her door but she wasn’t coming out. He banged and banged on the door. He finally got the door open and there she was…music blasting, a note on the bed and her...on her floor, gunshot to the roof of her throat and the gun in her hand.”

 Her tears started to run down her face forming all new tear marks, I grabbed onto her and rocked her in my arms

“She put in the note that she couldn’t take the bullies no more, that they had won...but she didn’t want  me to think it was my fault. That the argument had any contribution to what made her make that decision that night…but i-i-i-“

She broke down in tears

“So for me to know that Jayden got beaten up by bullies? It broke my heart..”

“it’s breaking MY heart to see you like this” I said honestly

“I’m a girl with a lot of baggage” she smiled weakly

I looked at her, her round cheeks stained with tears and new ones forming. The sun shining into her eyes making them a hazel colour as she stared into the sea in front of us.

“I'm sorry Langston…I really like you but I don’t want to bring this on to you”

I slid my hand into hers and she instantly relaxed. She laid her head on my shoulder and exhaled deeply.

I kissed her cheek.

I took her hand and led her away from the cliff. We got to the bottom and Chloe came running up to her and grabbed her into the biggest hug. 

She held her cheeks and whispered

“Don’t you ever scare me like that okay?”

She nodded

Julian and Day Day were standing at the car and released a breath they looked like they had been holding when they saw her. An awkward silence hit the car ride home as everyone wanted to know what was up so I dropped everyone home before taking Armani home. I walked into her house with her and into her room. She sat on her bed and sighed. No one was home, school wasn’t even finished yet.

“I must look a hot mess” she chuckled as she ran her hand through her hair

“Nah you just look hot ma “ I winked , she laughed.

We didn’t do anything; we sat on the bed watching some DVD box set about some school she had brought back from London called ‘Waterloo Road’.