Your My Kryptonite.

Publishers Note; WARNING. 

I'm not gonna tell what the warning is, you'll see it for yourselves :)

Langston

I sat thinking about all the events that have happened between me and Armani,what i've caused, what she's caused...everything. I rubbed my head with my hands until i got a nasty throbbing sensation in my right hand. I left my living room and walked into the kitchen where i got myself a glass of cold water and put a couple ice cubes into a small plastic bag. I sighed and walked up stairs to my room where i sat on  the edge of my bed and laid the bag of ice cubes on my knuckles.

Ceejay's jaw is hella tough, finna break a nigga's wrist man. Ceejay... i don't known why he couldn't' just leave her alone. He's the cause to a lot of me and Armani's problems right now. I don't know what the hell is his problem . He wants her to say he's had her, just to hurt me. The next time i see that nigga touching Armani, he's gonna be having more than just a broken jaw...

And this Daniel Simmons dude..now i gotta compete with him? I sighed again but flinched at the pain of my knuckles. I looked down on to my bed, she laid there sleeping. A bag of ice on her head and conked the hell out. She's been sleeping for a good two hours now and all i want to do is hold her.. and that's exactly what i'm going to do.

I climbed in and laid right beside her. I felt her body snuggle into mine as i got comfortable. Her touch feels so good, i've missed it, there's so much i wish i could do to her right now. I pushed those thoughts to the back of my head as i closed my eyes. 

Armani

I woke up sweating, breathing heavy and unevenly. My first thought was where am i? My second was WHO am i lying on? I pulled myself upwards and looked around my surroundings. Then i looked down on to the chest i'm lying on...Oh God, we didn't,did we?

I climbed off Langston's chest to get my bag, to only fall flat on the face. Shit. I looked up hoping it didn't wake him up, but unfortunutly, it did. 

"Armani?" His groggy voice said

"...Langston.." I practically whispered

"You okay? He asked sitting up in his bed, then i realised he had no shirt on leading me to thoughts to what's actually happened in the past couple of hours.

"I think so" I replied trying to remove my gaze from his tattoos.

He saw me look away and he grabbed a shirt. 

"Urm, Lang..Did we do anything..?" 

"Nah, you was muttering things and then you passed out so i just laid you in my bed"

I was muttering things? What was i saying? I didn't wanna seem stupid and ask him any more questions so i tried to think about what i said but it was just making the throbbing pain in my head return. So i just let it slide. Then it went silent in the room, i was just casually sitting on the floor with my legs sprawled out everywhere and he was just sitting there staring at me.

"Thank you, for..you know what you did" i muttered rubbing my arm

"It was nothing" 

"No really, you didn't have to be 'hero of the day'.." I said with a bitter twist in my tone as i managed to get to my feet without falling again.

I'm sure i could have dealt with him myself..somehow. That way i'm sure i wouldn't have ended up with a fucked head and Langston's bruised knuckle.

Langston screwed up his face. 

"No one was trying to be hero of the day, i was just trying to save yo ungrateful ass" He said standing up off the bed, slightly raising his voice

"I said, thank you didn't i?!"