Princess

Armani

Something was telling me that I was doing wrong but I didn't care, I had missed Langston so much. And his skin against mine was such a tantalizing feeling.  A part of me wants to stop but the other side still believes in us.

I ran my hands through his hair as his lips graced my neck. I don't know if it was because i'm drunk i'm thinking like this or if it's because I genuinely feel like this. I ripped off Langston's waistcoat as I kicked off my shoes. All of a sudden, i heard lovestruck screams from the main hall distracting my attention from Langston. Although Langston now stood topless infront of me, all guns blazing and me with my tits hanging out and wanting to lick him down, for some reason I couldn't focus on him.

Then that all too familiar, voice boomed through the sound system in the whole mansion. 

"LA, WASSUP!"

"SHIT" 

"What's wrong, wassup Armani?" He looked down at my panic stricken face.

I removed myself from his grip and rushed around to put my shoes back on, fix my hair and make up and act like I wasn't about to fuck my ex.

"Armani?" He asked again, as I brushed my hair frantically

The music downstairs was booming and the person on the mic began to sing their latest track as the crowd went wild.

"Armani?" He asked, slightly more impatient

I ignored again, shaking my head, this was a very, very bad idea.

"ARMANI!"

"WHAT!!" I yelled in frustration

He walked over to me and held my face in his hands.

"What's...wrong...?" He asked in such a concerned tone it made me weak.

"Daniel's here." I whimpered

Tiara

I was having a nice time dancing with  Julian and cause he was just as wasted as me, he was making me laugh so damn much like seriously, I couldn't fall more in love with this boy if I wanted too. I looked over to Chloe who highly engrossed in Dashawn.  I was definitely enjoying myself when I heard the music cut out.

"LA, WASSUP!" 

Everyone directed their attention to the stage and all females within 20km radius screamed, hell even I did. It was none other than Mr Simmons himself, i was shocked to see him cause he swore he wouldn't be able to come to Prom with Armani, maybe it was his surprise to her.

Speaking of Armani...last time I saw her, she was walking off with Langston and now her man is here. Great.

I spun around and focused on Julian..

"We need to find Armani" I shouted in his ear due to the loud music.

At first, he was confused but then came to realization as me. As soon as I took my first steps, I stumbled all over the place so i huffed and flung them off giving them to Julian to hold.

"Will you do the honors" I smiled sweetly

Not giving him a chance to reply, I quickly dragged him off me to find Armani and Langston just as Daniel was finishing his opening song. We searched the whole place unable to find them. Just as we was about to give up hope, we walked into the last room in the mansion/hall/dimension. 

Langston stood there putting his suit back on and Armani sat on a chair applying her make up.

"Please tell me, y'all didn't..." I begged

Langston just shook his head and nothing more needed to be said.

"Armani, Daniel's-" I walked over to her sighing

"Here, i know" 

"Come on, then lets go before he finds you here!"

Armani sighed and we both left the room, leaving the boys to talk.

Julian

I just looked at Langston and gave him the "bruh" look.

"Bro, don't ask" He shook his head as he fixed his tie in the mirror

"I need to! What's happening!"

"I was this close, Julian" He chuckled

"As per usual, Daniel always fucks it up" I sighed and put my arm around his shoulder

"Come let's go" I pulled him in for a brotherly hug and we made our way back to the main hall

As we made our way there, that loathsome fool stood before us.

"Where's Armani?" Daniel asked directly to Langston

I saw Langston go to open his mouth so i beat him to it.

"She's in the main hall" i said and both Langston & Daniel glared at me.

Daniel returned his gaze back to Langston.

Langston then proceeded to step forward close into Daniel's face. It was about to get tense up in here.

"Leave her alone" Langston said no louder than a whisper.

"Ain't a chance in hell, bro" Daniel smirked

"You better do what i tell you, "bro" before i knock that smirk off your face"

"Try me"

"BOYS!" We heard that all too familiar voice behind us

We all spun around to see Tiara, Chloe and Armani standing there.

Daniel

"BOYS!" I heard her voice instantly

I spun around to see my girl glowing, so beautiful. This is the first time I've seen her all night and she just took my breath away. My eyes travelled up her silky brown legs that was revealed by the thigh high slit in that figure hugging white dress. God, didn't I strike gold with her?

"Can't you lot just play nice?" She sighed as she walked towards us, her long legs were mesmerizing.

 She stood next to me and I snaked my hands around her waist giving Langston a clear sign while he stared at her but strangely, she stared back. 

"I don't have time for this...Julian let's roll?" Langston sighed

She watched him with apologetic eyes but I disregarded it and pulled her in for a hug.

"I missed you, baby" I whispered and kissed her neck.

"I missed you, too Daniel" She held me closer and i savoured in the moment.

"What, a great prom this turned out to be" She giggled

"I know right, come on Princess let's go home.,."