Forbidden Love Part 1

Langston

I looked at her closely, mesmerised by her looks. I heard her voice but didn’t register it. I was too busy staring at her, more specially...her eyes. They hid so much, so many emotions between those beautiful brown eyes. I saw confusion, passion, pain, hate, love, resentment, hurt, lust…Her gaze shifted around from left to right, not wanting to focus on anything like she was refusing to look me in the eye. She was uncomfortable and I liked her this way, innocent.

I lifted my hand and lightly touched her plump cheek. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply as my fingers slowly ran across her jaw line.

“Langston, don’t” She almost whispered, eyes still closed.

She fluttered her eyelashes open and pulled my hand away from her face. That’s when I caught a glimpse of her wrist, she saw that I looked at it and pulled her hand back down to her waist then looked away.

“Armani...who gave you that?”

I was hoping my first words to her would be something a little more sentimental but I guess not.

“A friend” She said looking at the ground

“What friend?”

“Back in London...”

“Name?”

She hesitated

“Romario..” She looked up at me with hope in her eyes.

This girl sucks at lying.

“I don’t believe you”

“You don’t have to; it’s not your flipping wrist, is it?” She replies with venom in her voice

I furrowed my eyebrows

“Can you let me go, Langston? I’ve got a lesson to go to” Her voice now assertive and powerful.

I kept my stance, not moving. I lowered my lips down to ear.

“Is that the best you can beg?” I whispered making sure my lips grazed her ear

I saw her roll her eyes and compensate with herself.

There’s one thing Armani doesn’t do and that’s beg.

She opened her mouth to say something then closed it again.

“Please..” She nearly whispered looking down to the floor

“I can’t hear you”

“Langston, let me go man!” I could she was getting aggravated now

I grabbed her chin and forced her to look up at me. I had the strongest urge to kiss her…her eyes burning into me while my gaze remained on her lips. I bit my bottom lip and let go of her. I stepped aside so she could walk, I was expecting her to run away as soon as she got the chance to but she looked at me one last time before she walked off leaving me alone in the hallways with a head full of thoughts.

Well that didn’t go as I planned.

I looked at my watch and proceeded to my lesson which was Double Chemistry

I got there in no time seeing I was late already and I didn’t want to be later.

I walked in and my eyes landed on Day Day And Julian conversing, I walked over to them until I got stopped by the teacher.

“And your late because Mr Higgins?” Mrs Montez asked

“I had to go to my locker” I smiled

I used to have some fat crush on Mrs Montez when I 1st came here.  Don’t get it twisted; she is some sexy Latino woman so with me being a youngin and her wearing them tight ass dresses, I tried to be her sweet boy but Julian and his big head must have accidently said something around her baiting me out and ever since then she’s had kind of a soft spot for me so flashing a smile for her was nothing.

“Okay, fine, just don’t be late again” She smiled back at me

I headed towards my seat and sat between Julian and Dashawn.

“Bro, stop flirting with Mrs Montez, she’s married fool” Dashawn laughed

“Hence the word ‘MRS’” Julian pointed out

“It ain’t nothing nigga” I laughed

“So what was the real reason you was late?” Julian asked getting serious

I sat back in my chair and sighed.

“Armani”

“What did you do now?” Day Day asked

“Nothing, I was just trying to get through to her.. but she’s making it so hard.”

“What do you expect? For you to say a couple words and she’s yours again? Nah nigga, you done already know that Armani ain't like those other hoes you’ve fucked around with.” Julian said

“A few ‘I’m sorry’s ain’t good enough” Day Day added

“Boys, please be quiet” Mrs Montez turnt around from the board and cocked one hand on her hip

“Sorry, Mrs Montez” We all said in unison

She turnt back around and continued to scribble on the board.

“You sound just like her” I narrowed my eyes at him, I said referring back to our conversation

“That’s because you know she right, bro!”

I sighed again

“Then what am I supposed to do then?” I asked

“No idea, that’s for you to figure out but all I know, is that someone has got their eyes on her so you need to act fast”

I looked at Day Day confused, what did he mean by that and how did he know that?

I sat back and glanced at the clock in the classroom, two hours left until I see her again. Nice.