Venom

Langston

Rachel keeps texting me her bullshit, I can’t deal with it.  I would never hit a woman but I feel like I could kill her right now. I literally had Armani back in my arms; I thought I had her back for good and then, bang. She’s gone again. I sighed and threw my phone into the back seat of my car

“Still thinking about Armani and Rachel?” Julian asked me who was sitting beside me.

I didn’t even reply because he knew I was.

“I don’t know what to do, bruh”

I took Madison’s car out for a spin to clear my head and I picked up Julian from Tiara’s house along the way. We drove up to the hills, just cruising and talking, tryna figure shit out.  It was a nice day, the sun was shining and the LA breeze was cool.

“You just better not hope she runs off with Daniel, Armani is wreckless like that” Julian chuckled

“She better not”

I furrowed my eyebrows at the thought of him then I shook the thought away.

Me and the boys met Diggy a while back, he’s a cool dude but knowing he could be touching Armani in the way I do…Kissing her like the way I do...It’s a hard concept to grasp.

I looked down at my watch and decided I should make my way back home but before I do that, me and Julian finna get some food. We headed back down to West LA and went to Roscoe’s. I pulled up outside and took my keys out the ignition, as we walked heads turned to gaze at us; girls stared and boys glared.  It was funny, Julian loved the attention but attention from all the girls was the last thing on my mind.

As I stepped in, the smell of food hit me but I soon noticed this girl. She was sitting a few meters away from me eating with a tall, light skinned boy.

I stopped to admire her laugh; it was so familiar to Armani’s…a bit too familiar. She played around with him as he flirted with her. I neared closer and closer to the couple as I was about to reach the front of the line and when I got closer to the female, I glanced down at her and she glanced up at me.

Her eyes widened but then relaxed into a playful look.

I laughed a humourless laugh.

My gaze travelled to the guy sitting next to her, it was Daniel.

He turned around and caught sight of my face, causing him to screw up his.

It went silent before anyone said anything.

“So you officially fucking with him now?” I asked her amongst the restaurant chatter

I was beyond fuming, but I kept calm. I ain’t tryna make a scene.

“Well, you’re fucking with Rachel so I didn’t think it would be a problem.”

“I need to talk to you, Armani”

“As you can see I’m a bit busy, so if you could please…?” She disregarded me

“I don’t care if you’re busy, get yo ass up” I raised my voice getting slightly irritated.

The surrounding table’s conversations died down as they tuned into ours, listening to every word being said.

“She said, she’s busy. I know you heard her the first time, Langston” Daniel stood up out of his chair chuckling, matching my height.

“No one is talking to you, nigga. Now sit down before I sit you down!”

“Langston, don’t!” Armani yelled angrily, catching the attention of the whole restaurant, all eyes on us.

“Yo, Armani. Tell yo boy to calm down before I put one on this fool.” Daniel told her

“Put one on me? Boy, you must be outta yo motherfuckin’ mind!” I laughed stepping face to face to him.

“Dig, stop!” Armani shouted again

“She don’t want you here, nigga. She don’t even want YOU, so why don’t you do us all a favour and bounce?” Daniel laughed in my face

My fists were tightly balled and I was about to swing for his cheek, when I felt Julian pull me back.

“Let go of me, Julian man!” I shook him off me as I watched Armani console Daniel by kissing him. She held him tightly and whispered in his ear making him relax. I watched with envy.

“Nigga, I’m gone 5 minutes! FIVE MINUTES, just to order some food and you done nearly got yourself in a fight! Fuck wrong with you?!” Julian yelled at me.

“I ain’t done shit! Armani’s choosing that fuck nigga over me, so what the fuck am I supposed to do!”

That’s when Armani walked up to me and pulled me aside, away from all the staring eyes and the shocked gazes. She dragged me down into some corridor In the restaurant and pushed me into the wall.

“What’s wrong with you, Langston?  You can’t just go around demanding that I need to leave cause you say so, what the fuck do you think this is?” She yelled at me

“All I wanted to do is talk to you! Fuck, why are you making it harder than it already is, Armani!”

“I ain’t making shit harder! You just frustrate me so much!!”

All this shouting just makes me want to hug her. She was so mad that tears were almost streaming out her eyes.

She sighed and ran her hands through her hair in frustration.

“Can you just…" She sighed and then started her sentence again.

“Can you just leave me alone for a bit, Lang? I need time for myself right now. Knowing that my boyfriend has a baby on the way isn’t particularly one of the easiest suiations.” She lowered her voice.

“While you’re their having time for yourself, your fucking around with Daniel as well”

“Just let me do me, okay? I didn’t say shit when you used to go around fucking Shauna & Tiasha, did i?”

I screwed up my face. The thought of them two hoe’s brought back memories but the memories were irrelevant cause I only used to fuck with them BEFORE I met Armani. Things changed once I met her.

Her voice brought me back to down to earth.

“When I’m ready to talk to you, I’ll call you alright?” She sighed and walked out the corridor, leaving me with myself and my thoughts. 

Author's Note

Not a very long chapter I know guys, but my creativity has been fucked cause I've been ill for a while :( But trust me when I'm back on top form, you lot will get longer chapters again.