Surprise, Surprise.

I woke up to a crazy buzzing sound in my ears. Who is tryna deprive me of my sleep? How dare they. I looked down at my phone to see not only was it time to get up for school but that I had texts from both Tiara and Chloe.

I’m coming to your house in a few, yo ass better be ready.

Chloe

I hope you alright boo…Keep your head up and I’ll see you soon okay?

Tiara

When I told Tiara, she was in hysterics. She wanted to kill Langston then and there but she eventually let me get on with it.

I pulled the bright lights on my phone away from my face and scraped myself outta bed. I pulled my curtains apart to the bright sun shining over California. I opened the window and took a deep breath in. Fresh air, it’s so perfect, I let the light wind brush upon my face and the sun rays spray onto my face as I inhaled deeply again.

The smell of coffee downstairs pulled me away from the trance. It’s about time I jumped in the shower anyways. I hopped in, hopped out and ravaged through my closet to see if I could find something.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71284455

I eventually got dressed and headed downstairs where I greeted my mama, it’s unusual that’s she here.

“Morning, mama” I kissed her cheek and poured some coffee for myself.

“Morning, Armani. You have a habit of having your stomach out all the time don’t you?” She raised her eyebrow

“Mum, I live in LA. Allow me to enjoy this hot weather before it gets cold” I said sipping it slowly.

She chuckled.

I put two pieces of toast into the toaster when the doorbell rang. It must be Chloe. I ran to the door and nearly fell the floor when I opened it.

Roses. White roses.  A huge bouquet of white roses.

A person was holding them but I couldn’t quite see them due to the fact that the bouquet of roses was so large. A head popped from behind them with a questioning look on his face.

“Armani Collins?”

“I am she.” I nodded.

“For you” He smiled passing them into my hands. He was cute

“Urm thanks but I don’t know you…”

“There not from me” He smiled again

Oh…let down much?

I guess he saw the saddened look on my face as he chuckled again.

“Don’t worry, you’ll figure it out soon” He said walking away.

With that, I took the roses into my hands and closed the door.

I walked back into the kitchen to be greeted by my mum’s shocked face.

“And those are from?” She pondered

“You’re asking like I know!”

I sat the roses down on the table, it was so flipping huge, it took up the whole table. I had to stand on my toes to reach the top where a note laid between the rose petals. On a red card, it read;

Good Morning, Beautiful.

 I sent you these roses to put a smile on your face this morning.