Mystery Love.

Tiara.

I decided to surprise Armani today..i ain't seen or spoken to her in a while and i miss her. Doing modelling is good and all that but you know how it goes..you got all this money and no one to spend it with. Spotlight has been really off with me lately as well, always running off to that Cee Jay nigga, It's the same thing everyday. He knows how I feel about him hanging around him yet he never listens. All I get in reply is "He's no harm, T. He's just my boy."

I screwed my face as i thought about our last argument about him. It resulted in us not talking for about a week. I REALLY don't like him, can't Spot do me and him a favour by staying away from him?. Ugh. I grabbed my keys off the kitchen table and continued to make my way to my front door when I saw Spotlight coming down the stairs.

"Spot? Where you heading?" 

"To see Jay, He got into another fight" He sighed

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't even say nothing,T" He smiled as he reached the bottom of the staircase

"At least drop me at Armani's school if you don't want me to complain"

He smiled and grabbed his keys off the table top counter.

"Anything for my baby" He muttered under his breath smirking

We walked out the door together and jumped into his Jeep.

If you was wondering, Spot doesn't live with me, we're just always together. When i'm not working, i'm either at his house or he's at mine. Inseparable, i guess you could say..We reached the high school in no time. I rang Armani's phone as Spotlight pulled up outside but she wasn't answering her phone..hmm. That's not like her.

I rang Chloe instead and she picked up instantly.

"Long time no speak,missy!" She answered

"I know right, i was coming to suprise y'all but Armani ain't answeing her phone, you know where she at?"

"No idea..She left school a while ago then Lang followed but i ain't heard from her" 

"Hmm..I swear and Langston ain't even talking..no worries, just get yo ugly ass outta school so i can see you"

"Alright, I'm coming! I'm just going to lockers and we'll be out"

We'll?

"Okay, i'll see you in a few"

I hung up and looked over at Spot. 

"Don't get into any trouble now" I screwed up my face remembering he's leaving me for that nigga Cee Jay.

"I won't,baby" He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"I'm being serious, I know what your like when your around him.."

"Don't worry about a thing" He whispered

He kissed me one my last time and i left his car. I walked towards the front gates and saw Chloe standing there with some boy.

She walked up to me and embraced me in some big hug but i was peeping the guy behind her.

"How are you,Chlo? I've missed y'all!"

"How am I? How are YOU? Don't think I didn't see your photoshootn for Forever 21!"

I laughed and brushed it off. I was too busy looking at this guy behind us. He was talking to someone but all his attention was on me. 

"It was just a little something, nothing huge. I got paid off it though" I said returning my gaze back to Chloe

"You out here getting paid while i'm out here grinding in school" She laughed shaking her head