Emotions.

S/O to Reppin_RGOKY!  Dedicating this chapter to her cause she helped me in my time of need! Sorry for the wait, guys. Enjoy.

Julian

"Juliaaaan, are we there yet?" Tiara moaned

"Stop complaining before I drop yo ass" I laughed

"No, no, please!"

We had been walking for a while but Tiara's feet were starting to hurt and plus she was wearing heels so I'm now carrying her on my back, she was actually really light.

"Yo, Chloe!" I called out to her; she was walking in front with Dashawn

"What?!"

"You took the long way around, fool!"

"Yeah, I know!" She shouted back

We walked for another 5 minutes as Tiara played with my hair.

"You've got really nice hair, Julian" She smiled as she tried to take off my hat.

"Take off my hat and I'll drop you and you can walk"

"No, please Julian. I really like your hair!"

I started to shake her as she grabbed onto my back for dear life#

"Nigga, if you drop me, I swear to Go-"

"Urm, guys..." Chloe called us; I could see she was standing in front of Lang's house.

"Wassup?" I said as me and Tiara caught up with her and Day

"Why is his front door open??" Dashawn said with wonder in his voice.

We all heard something smash upstairs, we glanced at each other one time and flew into his house quick. We ran into Langston's room and what we saw was just a mess.

Armani was punching Lang's chest as he was trying to hug her but she weren't having any of it. Then on the floor was Rae with a busted lip and rubbing her belly...the fuck she rubbing her belly for?

"GET OFF ME LANGSTON!" Armani yelled as she pounded on Langston's chest

"No, you need to listen to me!"

"Ay, what the hell is going on?!" Chloe yelled grabbing all their attention.

Langston's grip released on Armani as she gave him one last push, the silence in the room was deafening. All that could be heard was Rae whimpering in the corner with tears in her eyes.

"Why don't you ask these two? They'll tell you everything you need to know" Armani gave the nastiest look to both Langston and Rae then walked out the room. Her footsteps could be heard storming down the stairs and out the house.

Tiara and Chloe glanced up at Langston and raised their eyebrow,

"Me and you, Langston! I swear to God." Tiara screwed up her face and chased after Armani with Chloe.

So it was only me, Dashawn, Lang and Rae in the room now.

Langston walked over to her and picked her up.

"Listen to me, Rae. I want you to get out my house and I don't want you to come back until you know that baby is mine, okay?" Langston told her with some much anger in his voice.

My eyes almost popped outta my fucking head when I heard the word 'baby'.

"But Langsto-"

"GET OUT!"

Me and Dashawn could see that he was fuming and we had to pull him away from her otherwise he wouldn't be able to be held accountable for his actions.