Anticipation.

I thank you all for the support you have given me, i truly love y'all. Your comments give me jokes, got me rolling and everything <3 I wish you all a prosperous new year and wish you and your families the best for 2013 <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armani

“What’s that nigga Lang Lang saying?” Chloe asked as she sipped on her drink

“Nothing, he just chilling with the boys”

“Alright, cool, what is the motivetoday?”

“You need to link up with my girl Tiara that’s what you need to do”

“Who that?”

“My girl from a while back, she’s mad calm”

“Alright, where she stay?

“Someone where near Culver City”

“Near Lang?”

“Yeah, kind of far”

“It’s all good, I got my car!”

We put a couple dollars on the table to pay for our drinks and headed towards Culver.

There wasn’t a lot of traffic which was unusual as it’s a Saturday and it’s a beautiful day out so we got there in no time.

We pulled up outside some big lavish house. Damn.

“Urm, what’s your girl’s occupation?”

“Model” I laughed “She living that good life”

Where ever Tiara lived, she always had them nice houses, looking like something off MTV Cribs. This house kind of reminded me of them big celebrity’s house. I don’t know why, maybe cause of the huge ass pillars in front of the house and the biggest fountain I had ever seen in her drive way. Her mother travelled with her everywhere she went with all expenses paid, she had no brothers or sisters and didn’t know her father so it was nothing, but her home will always be back in New York. California was her second home.

We pulled up in the driveway and got out the car. 2 Mercedes SLR McLaren Roadsters 722 S, 1 Range Rover Limited Edition and an Audi V8 were parked further up. ( If you don't know what they look like, look em up)

Chloe looked at me like DAMN.

I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. I saw a tall, manly figure come to the door. The door opened and there stood Spotlight. Oh, he’s so fine.

“Oh hi, Spotlight, Is Tiara in?”

Silence hit us…What was wrong with him?

He looked at me up and down like he was analysing me.

Chloe coughed and repeated my question.

“She said, Is Tiara in?” Full attitude in her voice.

He finally snapped out of whatever trance he was in.

“Yeah, she’s in the kitchen”

“Thank” I smiled wearily

Me and Chloe walked past him and stepped in the house and headed towards the kitchen. I saw her sitting there with her long hair in messy bun on top of her head with an oversized tee on. She had a Blackberry in her hand texting someone but she was on her iPhone talking to someone. When she saw me, a smile appeared on her face, she brought the phone to her shoulder.