Awhh Yeah.

I woke up with a loud buzzing irritating me. I reached under my pillow and felt my phone buzzing. I looked down it cursing.

INCOMING TEXT

Why am I hearing you caused trouble in school today, Miss Collins?

Tiara

I furrowed my eyebrows

How and why do you know that?

Armani

You’re forgetting I’m a model, I have my connections everywhere and anywhere.

Tiara

Stalker much?

Armani

In all seriousness, what did yo ass do?

Tiara

I’ll explain later…Langston’s here.

Armani

I have only one thing to say….USE CONDOMS.

Tiara

SHHH!

Armani

I chuckled and threw my phone onto the floor and turnt around, that’s when my eyes fell upon Langston who was still next to me but he was sleeping. I cocked a smile to the side but that smile soon disappeared when I heard noise downstairs. SHIT. My family’s home. Did they see me and Langston in bed together naked? Did they see the clothes on the floor? Did my neighbours tell them? Well…you know…I was screaming kind of loud.

I jumped out my bed making sure not to wake him, put on some clothes and ran downstairs.

I looked like a tramp but I didn’t care I was too busy rushing downstairs. I walked into the living room and I saw my mum watching TV and dad reading a newspaper. I smiled wearily. Dad didn’t look happy.

“Heyy” I said weakly

“How’s Langston” Mum asked bluntly but she was smiling

“He’s…fine” I didn’t know how to reply, had they seen us?

“We saw you two so you don’t need to lie” Dad said from behind his newspaper.

Damn it.

“They were only sleeping Phillip, stop being stupid!” Mum said to Dad. “It’s not like they were naked or anything” Mum laughed