Chapter 12 Training Start

No one's POV

After the long battle two days ago, Sora and Bell and Lili were currently on their way to the church due to Hestia wanting to talk to Lili. And during the way Bell saw that Lili was in a therianthrope form and he started rubbing her ears. Sora who was walking besides them looked at them dumbfounded and Lili started blushing.

 Sora who was walking besides them looked at them dumbfounded and Lili started blushing

Sora: What are you doing?

Lili: Master Bell!

Bell: Sorry, I didn't mean to...

Sora saw that her ears are twitching and she was wagging her tail and Sora just sweat drops.

Sora(mind): If you like it so much why do you want him to stop?

Bell: You surprised me? I had no idea you used a transformation spell.

Sora(mind): He still got a long way to go if can't see through that. Well not everyone can do it.

Lili: Yes. So unless they know about this ability, no one can recognize me now.

Lili then looked at Sora.

Lili: What about you Master Sora? Are you surprise that I can do this?

Sora: Actually, from the first time I saw you I already realize that you were changing your form. So I'm not all that surprise.

Bell and Lili looked surprised.

Lili: Really?

Sora: Yes. It takes a lot of training, it's not a skill that you gain by blessing, but it's through hard work and focus, and when you do master this, you can see through any disguise and illusion. Though, I'm not bragging it is hard even seasoned adventurers had trouble perfecting this...

Bell: I see... but Lili, are you okay with that form?

Lili: Yes. As long as the both of you know who I am, Master Bell, Master Sora, that's enough for me.

Lili then looked down ashamed.

Lili: More importantly, are the two of you okay with this? I was tricking the both of you! I took advantage of your kind hearted and betrayed the both of you. If you just forgive me like this, I'll...