Chapter 14 Alias

No one's POV

Currently, Bell and Sora were at the guild and Bell had a smug on his face and Eina noticed it.

Eina: Bell? Has something good happened to you?

Bell looked surprised.

Bell: You could tell?

Eina: I think anyone could, just from your expression.

Sora: You have a really bad poker face. But I can't blame you, I'm excited as well.

Eina: So, what happened?

Bell and Sora then told Eina and she was completely and utterly shocked.

Eina: Le-Level 2 in one and a half month?! And Level 7 in 2 years?! And on top of that, Bell defeated a Minotaur and Sora defeated Ottar?!

Her sudden outburst completely shocked the adventures that were at the guild and they all looked at Sora and Bell completely shocked.

Eina: Ah, So-Sorry! I shouldn't have shouted in a place like this...

Sora: It's fine don't worry...

Bell: Besides, levels will become public knowledge sooner or later after all.

Eina then sighed and scolded Bell and Sora for being reckless and told them not to over do it and after she was done she smiled at them.

Eina: Bell, Sora, Congratulation on ranking up!

Bell: Thank you!

(Timeskip)

Bell and Sora had return to the church after informing about their rank up and they were greeted by Hestia.

Bell: We're back, Goddess!

Hestia: Welcome back you two. Well then let's get right into it, your rank up!

Sora and Bell: Right!

Bell then went first and laid on the bed and Hestia ask them some question.

Hestia: So Bell. Have you decided on your Development ability? You too Sora?

Bell: I choose the ability "Luck".

Sora: I choose the ability "Abnormal Resistance"

Hestia then started giving their status update.

BELL STATUS LEVEL 2:
STR: S982->IO
VTL:S900->IO
DEX: SS1000->IO
AGL: SS1100->IO
MAG: B751->IO

SPELL:
FIREBOLT

NEW SKILL:
ARGONAUT: Ability to charge up active actions. ( Argonaut's kanji can also be read as heroic aspiration)

NEW DEVELOPMENT SKILL:
LUCK

SORA STATUS LEVEL 7:
STR: SSS2150->IO
VTL:SS1500->IO
DEX: SS1700-> IO
AGL: SSS3200-> IO
MAG: SS1200-> IO