Season 2 Chapter 32 Slaystone

No one's POV

After Sora, Bell, and Mikoto had been captured by the Ishtar Familia, Sora finally started to stir awake, and saw that he was stripped of his gear and swords, and saw that he was in a torture chamber, and saw that he was chained on his arm and legs.

Phryne: You're awake, huh?

Sora looked in front of him and saw Phryne with a smug look on her face.

Sora: Oh, the ugly bitch!

(Elsewhere)

Aisha had a very pissed looked that Phryne took Sora and Bell and ordered the rest of her Familia member to look for them.

Aisha: Find that toad! She intends to devour the Lightning Flash herself! If that happens, she'll break him! If you find him, tell me!

Haruhime who was listening, run to one of the cell room that Mikoto was in and gave her a key for her to escaped. And back with Sora and Phryne, Phryne looked at Sora furious that he called her an ugly bitch.

Phryne: What did you say about my beauty?!

Sora: Beauty? I don't see no beauty here? All I see here is an ugly toad!!

Phryne then looked at Sora furious, before having a smirk at her face and walked towards him, with saliva all drooling over her face and Phryne grabbed Sora's face.

Phryne: Just like I thought... You look delicious! Even better than the Little Rookie!

Phryne then licked Sora on the face, but Sora shows no emotion at all.

Phryne: Now, then... Where should we start? You can struggle all you like, but no one other than me who knows about this little love nest.

Sora: Are you blind? I'm not even trying, to break free... Well I guess you are, because no monster toad could ever understand true beauty!!!

Phryne then looked at Sora completely furious and Sora just smirk at her, before, Phryne grabbed Sora's private part, but Sora didn't showed any reaction and continued to smirk at her, and she looked at him unamused.

Phryne: Useless. Well, I think I should have a little snack before I start the main course. I'm going to take some drugs. After you drank that, you'll be to obsess by my beauty, and won't be able to keep yourself off me.

Sora: Sorry to say, but I'm already taken by someone who is even more beautiful than you!!!

Phryne: Hmph! We'll see... But I'll be having my fun with my Little Rabbit snack first!!!

Phryne then left the room and Sora just sighed before pulling his hand and feet off the chain and freeing himself.

Sora: Did she honestly think that these chains can hold me off?! She must be dumber than I thought...

Sora then grabbed his gear and walked over to the door and saw that it was locked, before curling his hand into a fist and punch the door and destroying it.